Yimoogi no longer red poison | The Legend of Mir

Yimoogi no longer red poison

5starstore

As title says my yim isnt doing red poison anymore? Also before the update i had all buff pots running and im guessing they just got wiped off?

- - - Updated - - -

Update : seems all red poison wont work

- - - Updated - - -

ok update 2 : seems green overwrites red

As title says my yim isnt doing red poison anymore? Also before the update i had all buff pots running and im guessing they just got wiped off?

- - - Updated - - -

Update : seems all red poison wont work

- - - Updated - - -

ok update 2 : seems green overwrites red

Hello 5atartao. Can you guys plz dont put all pets on npc for pet event. I want the chance of get one also. As every lick your ass in guild and do what you do maybe you can be the grown up and start not put your pets on..thank you

I think he means yimoogi event, player pets are blocking the NPC preventing him to enter.

Think he's referring to you blocking NPCs :mask:

For those that don't know, you can cycle through layers by right clicking. You can then click through the mob that is blocking the NPC

can you make it so the event disables BC + Translo as tao's dont have a chance to get the yimoogi pet , they just get overtaken by everyone. Makes it so blocking npc gives us the only chance to get it

Spawning them in Serpent Valley at the rate of 1x Yimoogi every 3-5 days would probably solve this npc issue and gives everyone a fair chance of finding one

Back