Yellow writing notifications | The Legend of Mir

Yellow writing notifications

DarkStyle

This is fkin demoralising. Please give a option to turn these notifications off. Can’t read any of the new npc dialogues. Can’t see fuck all in my bag or storage. Sure I’m not the only one. Writing the full length of my screen that don’t dissapear.
Thanks

I ask for these to be moved bottom right or at least am option but didn't happen. Think it cud be better there.

This is fkin demoralising. Please give a option to turn these notifications off. Can’t read any of the new npc dialogues. Can’t see fuck all in my bag or storage. Sure I’m not the only one. Writing the full length of my screen that don’t dissapear.
Thanks

Yeah I agree, I was trying to get the Crit up on RageFire's cele wep the other day and spammed about 150 bene oils, it must of took about 15minutes before the game caught up and started to scroll off. Was annoying af, logging in and out didn't seem to work either.

The simple fix would be to make dialogues / npcs / windows etc all appear in front of the yellow text so it's not in the way

The entire length of my screen is constantly yellow now.
Can’t read npc
Can’t see in my storage
Can’t do quests.
Please delete this shit!
Dunno why it was messed about with in the first place it was fine before.

Dan please reboot your pc and tell me if that resolves it - if so I think I may be able to identify the problem. I had no idea this was a thing!

notif.JPG

This? As you can see it does obstruct the text in NPC dialogue windows, bags etc. Didn't get many complaints about it though, assumed it wasn't that big of a deal and playing through myself, I barely took any notice of the feed.

Happens when you get a big load of notifications all at once, notably while hunting it builds up really quickly but fades out really slowly in comparison. As a result of the big cluster of notifications all at once stacking up, they appear to just sit there on screen and not move but do eventually fade out once it gets through the giant list of notifications. But since the fade out timer is very slow in comparison to how quickly the notifications are appearing, they can take a while to disappear depending on how busy you've been.

Still occurs when you reboot though, obviously it just wipes the current feed when you exit the game.

Edit: made this reply, not knowing DarkStyle was also a Dan :p

Thanks for reply’s. Yer that’s it you got it. When hunting for a while tho it takes up a lot of the screen. All the spell cool downs and stuff take up a lot more space than 1 exp. When I can’t move storage I find it very hard to see what items I’m trying to recover. It might dissapear when I log out but some npc are in a cave and it would just be super nice to be able to somehow toggle it off.
Thanks again

It does happen - we just put up with it - think you fixed it last time actually but its back?

Can confirm reboot does not work

Back