Worth another go? | The Legend of Mir

Worth another go?

toml91

Newby
hi all!
Used to play p69 and arcadia years and years ago, spent most of my school days playing it to be fair.
really want to get back into it and was just wondering where the best place / way to grind out the first 50-60 levels or so?
i have had a look on the sticky guide but it doesnt really give much away for the starting levels

any help would be appreciated

thanks!

hi all!
Used to play p69 and arcadia years and years ago, spent most of my school days playing it to be fair.
really want to get back into it and was just wondering where the best place / way to grind out the first 50-60 levels or so?
i have had a look on the sticky guide but it doesnt really give much away for the starting levels

any help would be appreciated

thanks!
Welcome back!

Go to the Farmer in BW. There's a quest that gives you enough exp to get from level 1 to level 50 straight away, all you need to do is pay the NPC 100k gold. If you pm me ingame I'd be happy to give you that 100k to get you started. Then just continue with those quests, you get pretty decent exp rewards, by the time you've done most of the first section you should be at least level 80 or 85, that can be done in a day or two for someone who understands the basics of the game, which it sounds like you do.

By then you'll also have a bit of gold, just buy shop items to wear, whatever you can find, and get grinding. It'll seem quite slow from 90 to 110 but spend the time doing it yourself and you'll learn a lot about the server. Where you do that will depend on the class you choose. I always discourage just skipping that bit by getting someone high level to power level you in a high level map, cos you'll just end up level 162 and only being able to TU. This time is your opportunity to learn some skills. Once you hit around the 110 mark you'll notice the game starts to really open up, a lot more kit is available, you'll have a bunch of spells/skills, and you will likely be able to find a guild.

If you need any specific advice or have any further questions feel free to give me a shout.

Back