Wizz pets | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Wizz pets

I would love to see a new class added that is a pure wizard class (no taming) and a change of skills added to the current wiz class so they become more of a traditional hunter class. I know this is impossible now but if a new server was set up this way I would be happy to give it a spin.
ROTA has a cool hunter class, you should give it a try. I don't get why people stick to Arcadia when P69 or Archons would probably be better if they were updated more often. ROTA especially had big potential, it's a shame it has low amount of players now :/

ROTA has a cool hunter class, you should give it a try. I don't get why people stick to Arcadia when P69 or Archons would probably be better if they were updated more often. ROTA especially had big potential, it's a shame it has low amount of players now :/

I just think p69 is discontinued by the dev team now, and Arcadia v Archons I think most people just prefer the original 3 classes. I don’t think I’ve ever given archons a chance tbh, and I wouldn’t entertain it coz I’d rather play WoW if I wanted more than 3 classes

Edit: I’m not sure even if Archons has been put into ‘end of life’ as well now as I saw someone saying the forum section has been removed and they couldn’t get their gamegold

I just think p69 is discontinued by the dev team now, and Arcadia v Archons I think most people just prefer the original 3 classes. I don’t think I’ve ever given archons a chance tbh, and I wouldn’t entertain it coz I’d rather play WoW if I wanted more than 3 classes

Edit: I’m not sure even if Archons has been put into ‘end of life’ as well now as I saw someone saying the forum section has been removed and they couldn’t get their gamegold
Yeah p69 been discontinued for a few years now as the gm slowly stopped updating then pretty much every1 changed servers or quit, only less than 10 remained until now. As for ROTA it's kind of the same and it is end of life too but i blame the devs for this, it was such a lovely server with amazing potential I quit it because gms stopped updating and gradually server was left with 2 players, some days i log on now and there's nobody online

Yeah p69 been discontinued for a few years now as the gm slowly stopped updating then pretty much every1 changed servers or quit, only less than 10 remained until now. As for ROTA it's kind of the same and it is end of life too but i blame the devs for this, it was such a lovely server with amazing potential I quit it because gms stopped updating and gradually server was left with 2 players, some days i log on now and there's nobody online

That is sad mate and I’ve also seen Zade say really good things about RoTA.

I suppose if you just look from the side that it is probably takes quite a lot of time to manage just one server the size of Arcadia, let alone another one or two by it’s side that just aren’t as successful.

Maybe one day we’d see some of the good parts of Archons brought onto here, like content and quests but without changing the core of Arcadia (classes etc)

That is sad mate and I’ve also seen Zade say really good things about RoTA.

I suppose if you just look from the side that it is probably takes quite a lot of time to manage just one server the size of Arcadia, let alone another one or two by it’s side that just aren’t as successful.

Maybe one day we’d see some of the good parts of Archons brought onto here, like content and quests but without changing the core of Arcadia (classes etc)
The key thing with rota is it's really geared towards people who like quests and collaboration. If you follow the quest lines and work in a team it's extremely rewarding. But when people join it with the same mindset they play arcadia with, ignore all the quests, grind exp to level cap (which doesn't take long) then they are immediately bored. Most people miss the point, there's nothing to do at top level and it's all very pve focused. The point of that server is about enjoying the journey and a lot of people don't understand that at all. I spent probably around 1000 hours on there and reckon I got through about half of the content and was loving it. Other people went and ground out exp to level cap in 200 hours, skipped every quest, then complained the server was bad because they were bored. It's a shame really, because it's such a well designed and implemented server, it just doesn't fit the attention span of the tiktok generation

Back