Wizard OP - Early game | The Legend of Mir

Wizard OP - Early game

Halfstep

So after playing a Tao to mid 20s then a warrior to mid 20s i thought id give a wizz ago last night. Man what a difference once u hit 17 and get Thunderbolt mobs just crumble, low 20s and killing lvl 45/50 mobs its great :) dont think i can go back to tao or warr now. Im guessing it doesnt stay like this forever? but man its fun 1 shotting stuff with thunderbolt either way.

LoL yes it stay op to highest lvl also atm

- - - Updated - - -

PM me ingame i give you some gold and you can go bw and be lvl 50 instant if you want at farmer quest. 100K gold i think it is gives you lvls

Think im sitting on like 56k atm on my wiz, was farming up wooma temple last night, dont think itll take to long to get the 100k myself TBH, still doing the started quests - need to kill the boss in the temple, went in his room last night before i went to sleep to try and it was just full of mobs, i bailed real fast thought i was going to get pwnd, will try him tonight after work

Last edited:
As someone who have leveled as warr and Wiz to 140. Wizard are definitely faster at leveling. But they can die more easily if you are not careful. But I rarely die because I am pro as fuck. Only dropped Tele once to mobs :) :) :)

Glad you're enjoying things so far Halfstep, and welcome to the game.

Best of luck with everything. Feel free to reach out to us and the community if you have any questions or concerns - though do be sure to use the Forum's Search feature before starting any new threads as your question(s) may have already been answered. :smile-new:

Think im sitting on like 56k atm on my wiz, was farming up wooma temple last night, dont think itll take to long to get the 100k myself TBH, still doing the started quests - need to kill the boss in the temple, went in his room last night before i went to sleep to try and it was just full of mobs, i bailed real fast thought i was going to get pwnd, will try him tonight after work

Thunderstorm rapes mobs in wt kr and lvls u up quick
Then when your high cop rapes n lcls you up quick

Welcome to Arcadia!

Glad to see someone doing the work themselves rather than just accepting handouts from higher levels. It's very easy to have a high level player boost you through but you'll just end up being a high level noob. Take your time, enjoy exploring and learning your way around!

Just be aware that most of the low level stuff, hunting areas, drop files, class balance and quest lines etc. haven't been updated in years, so don't worry too much about that for now.

Keep at it, by the time you're about 90 you should have a pretty decent idea of your way around the main parts of game. The farmer in BW has good quests for you, try to focus on those and you'll find the exp rewards good. You don't have to do them in order!

Best of luck!

when i first started as a wiz... it took me 3 days to get to lvl 45 before somebody pointed out the quests..

Back