Wild Might Pots | The Legend of Mir

Wild Might Pots

azze

Question as to why these cannot go past DC 100+? ive managed to get it to 96 but cannot go further, whereas ive seen an SC pot go to sc +100, is this a bug? as i feel thats not fair...

Question as to why these cannot go past DC 100+? ive managed to get it to 96 but cannot go further, whereas ive seen an SC pot go to sc +100, is this a bug? as i feel thats not fair...

I have made them past 100 DC before. Maybe you aren't using the right items

I have made them past 100 DC before. Maybe you aren't using the right items

I am.. it’s capped it doesn’t stay the right level and go above 100.. I got it to dc 92 at lvl 135 and used cinderblooms ginkgo branches horns nothing was working just adding tome

you can add 4 naga lord horns and get 96 dc 4 a speed , you add 1more and it adds time + a speed but not DC, i think 100 might just max on the pots , and sc/mc ingredients let you hit it on the dot but with dc your 4 off

you can add 4 naga lord horns and get 96 dc 4 a speed , you add 1more and it adds time + a speed but not DC, i think 100 might just max on the pots , and sc/mc ingredients let you hit it on the dot but with dc your 4 off

Hmmm now you say 96 does sound right lol. Pretty sure that's what I did

Hmmm now you say 96 does sound right lol. Pretty sure that's what I did

What's highest you have made magic pots ? I make them mc69 then add lichens to make them 25 mins

But I'm guessing using peace blooms n what ever the lower lvls Mc plants are I can make them higher , as don't fancy lvlin an other 2 lvls to 168 so I can add the 4th bloom lold

What's highest you have made magic pots ? I make them mc69 then add lichens to make them 25 mins

But I'm guessing using peace blooms n what ever the lower lvls Mc plants are I can make them higher , as don't fancy lvlin an other 2 lvls to 168 so I can add the 4th bloom lold

Yeah I do the same with peaceblooms to get MC 69. I'm looking forward to getting MC 82 out of them at level 168 but that's a while away haha

Most people use cinderblooms on DC pots in the same way, but you can get more DC with naga lord horns. I'm guessing there is a horn of some kind that will give a better MC per level rate than peaceblooms, but whatever it is it's probably too rare to be usable as I go through a fuckton of peaceblooms

5 naga lord hearts on a magic pot will make mc 100, same as with vine pots making them 100

- - - Updated - - -

and i think the other ingredients is like a tremor tooth or slicer/dicer horn are good mc/sc ingredients aswell

Back