why my account is suspended ? | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

why my account is suspended ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes andy Ner0z did it to BH and what you dont understand am not ner0z and i naver like him BH called me on whats app and told me what happens i called 3gena and told him 3gena loged ner0z storeg and take his kit and stored it on lary and told me to tell BH we got his kit and he must clean his laptop before he gave him kit back .. so ner0z dont hak him ones agine and i can post for you whatsapp chat and i told BH to MSG you and tell you what happens to him so it dont mian to bannd all his kit what he work for ner0z is sacm he is the reason i lose all my accounts andy we in Ramadan and i dont lie in Ramadan the storeg what u got with stone its all blong to ner0z my folt i did gave big trust no more .

yes andy Ner0z did it to BH and what you dont understand am not ner0z and i naver like him BH called me on whats app and told me what happens i called 3gena and told him 3gena loged ner0z storeg and take his kit and stored it on lary and told me to tell BH we got his kit and he must clean his laptop before he gave him kit back .. so ner0z dont hak him ones agine and i can post for you whatsapp chat and i told BH to MSG you and tell you what happens to him so it dont mian to bannd all his kit what he work for ner0z is sacm he is the reason i lose all my accounts andy we in Ramadan and i dont lie in Ramadan the storeg what u got with stone its all blong to ner0z my folt i did gave big trust no more .

If nobody shared accounts none of this would have been a problem. Anyone who gets mixed up in this shit deserves all they get.

lol Moh your pathetic a thieving scumbag with no principals if you could you would sell your mum for $$$!! None of you cheatings scam artist c7nts should be allowed on this server.

Kind regards,
Maranello :)

You were banned for sending people links to enter their Mir log in details for "cheats".. why would I un-suspend you?

Well 1st neroz dont have acess to larry
2nd neroz who stolen blazinfhero by sending links to him
3rd i logged on neroz char to give blazinghero his kit bk but found u bannes me fast lol.
4th blazinghero been been msging u to unban me cuz i have done nothing wrong
5th if u banned me for that reason why didnt u give blazing his kit bk ?

Hay ali Maranllo i feel your pin ingest me anyway some off the dumb ppl read good what i say i am not active in server sens speed79 banned i just popup in defeat account in server from time to time and help some ppl with info or whatever anyway like i sed before if u dont know shit stay in ur shit and dont just talk random i am the must honest man ever who play Arcadia and in the other side Ner0z the must scam ever play Arcadia why i have aloes to pick his folt or problem on my face

anyway andy if u look back 2 year in forum chat you will see some one called Sia and ner0z there told u what there will do and me i didnt talk at all i just read what u say in hope you will understand my background 5 year on Arcadia now i dont talk abuot my self if the real woner who told andy help me talk in same post and told him lary try to help me so its done . in my view

- - - Updated - - -

Maranllo how many time you got banned ??? and what u did to stoly GID from his real owner did i attacked you on fourm no i didnt anyway i can call GID real woner and tell him to prove to andy but you know what i dont gave adm shit how many item u buy and sell in server i stell got screen for andria deal with crystal kit so pls i dont need to see you talk bad in any off my post coz it will cost u lot ,

- - - Updated - - -

anyway i am not here for my self or for 3gena i am here on fourm just for the man who did 0 and lose his crap kit he just start to play not from long time ner0z stoly him and 3gena got his item back from ner0z end off store and i will post screen for whats app chat with time and date in hope andy will understand , p,s am not going to play so stay cliam like i sed long time ago arcdia my last mir server and speed79 is my only player , so dont warry from me at all coz andy will not #FreeThePrisoners

Hay ali Maranllo i feel your pin ingest me anyway some off the dumb ppl read good what i say i am not active in server sens speed79 banned i just popup in defeat account in server from time to time and help some ppl with info or whatever anyway like i sed before if u dont know shit stay in ur shit and dont just talk random i am the must honest man ever who play Arcadia and in the other side Ner0z the must scam ever play Arcadia why i have aloes to pick his folt or problem on my face

anyway andy if u look back 2 year in forum chat you will see some one called Sia and ner0z there told u what there will do and me i didnt talk at all i just read what u say in hope you will understand my background 5 year on Arcadia now i dont talk abuot my self if the real woner who told andy help me talk in same post and told him lary try to help me so its done . in my view

- - - Updated - - -

Maranllo how many time you got banned ??? and what u did to stoly GID from his real owner did i attacked you on fourm no i didnt anyway i can call GID real woner and tell him to prove to andy but you know what i dont gave adm shit how many item u buy and sell in server i stell got screen for andria deal with crystal kit so pls i dont need to see you talk bad in any off my post coz it will cost u lot ,

- - - Updated - - -

anyway i am not here for my self or for 3gena i am here on fourm just for the man who did 0 and lose his crap kit he just start to play not from long time ner0z stoly him and 3gena got his item back from ner0z end off store and i will post screen for whats app chat with time and date in hope andy will understand , p,s am not going to play so stay cliam like i sed long time ago arcdia my last mir server and speed79 is my only player , so dont warry from me at all coz andy will not #FreeThePrisoners
lol @ how many time I got banned!!i am still here and roaming with head high “ cheaters don’t win and winners don’t cheat” how could I have stolen Gideon when I clearly dislike thiefs??? Anyways Moh you can pretend to be a good person but in reality you are NOT!! Shame on you it’s ramdhan and you just lie and lie!!!

lol @ how many time I got banned!!i am still here and roaming with head high “ cheaters don’t win and winners don’t cheat” how could I have stolen Gideon when I clearly dislike thiefs??? Anyways Moh you can pretend to be a good person but in reality you are NOT!! Shame on you it’s ramdhan and you just lie and lie!!!

man we know the true and moh naver lie and u know it for many year .

Andy has better things to do than read this pish

Here's 3 personal rules I stick by. Anyone who follows them can be certain they won't find themselves banned or "hacked"
1. Don't log into someone else's account
2. Don't let anyone log on your account
3. Don't try to cheat

Just play the fucking game

Decided to close this thread since it's getting exceedingly boring, all this back and forth lark.

Decision is final, case closed.

On a positive note, hope everyone has had a good weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back