Whos trolling the arena lol | The Legend of Mir

Whos trolling the arena lol

5starstore

Noticed that since 7am yesterday morning the arena has had someone in it constantly... purely to troll us ppl tryna lvl our pets lol

arena seems open now, but broken, killing the first wave does nothing... tried 3x .. usually next wave rs when ghoul dies

arena seems open now, but broken, killing the first wave does nothing... tried 3x .. usually next wave rs when ghoul dies

Mobs don't spawn if you are grouped and not all group members are in the arena. Try leaving group then exit and re-enter the arena and they should start spawning normally

Mobs don't spawn if you are grouped and not all group members are in the arena. Try leaving group then exit and re-enter the arena and they should start spawning normally

Never knew that!

I run around for first few waves as well as it seems to stop spawning more often if I stand still

Never knew that!

I run around for first few waves as well as it seems to stop spawning more often if I stand still

There is an automatic mechanism to detect AFK players that reduces (or in some cases completely stops) spawns. This was introduced last year to prevent taoists going AFK and letting their pets kill low level bosses to gain game points

Back