Where's the mobs?? | The Legend of Mir

Where's the mobs??

What happened to all the Blue and Red mobs tonight??

Literally everywhere had none spawning tonight and on a rare occasion maybe one would spawn.

Is there a limit on how many spawn?

Spent an hour and half in Lanes and none appeared.

Same in Jungle and on Island of The Dead.

well the reds/blues will not spawn if your not killing all the other mobs as andy said many times u have to kill all mobs to make them spawn on the next respawn

say a map of 360mobs and no red or blues ...... kill about 50 you will get 10% to get 1 blue

u kill about 200mobs u will be lucky for a good respawn of 5 blues or reds

i seen my self in maps with 145mobs can kill them all before respawn and ill get about 4 to 5 blues/reds ...... today at 1 point i got 3blues and 3reds in one spawn just from killing all :)

badgal123's point is correct even though her numbers are way out ��

How many normal mobs did you kill on each map? Is it possible that you were clearing and blues were spawning normally but someone else was bouncing about just killing the blues before you found them?

System should be changed. Should work once you've kill set number of mobs the blues and red spawn close to you. Think you will find higher level players count mobs and know rs times so just bounce in for colours. To me this is wrong.. But the same as getting pked on a boss.. Think you're best option is bdd or rdd because you're locked into cave. I'm sure Zade will help you with suggestions. But don't think GMs will.

System should be changed. Should work once you've kill set number of mobs the blues and red spawn close to you. Think you will find higher level players count mobs and know rs times so just bounce in for colours. To me this is wrong.. But the same as getting pked on a boss.. Think you're best option is bdd or rdd because you're locked into cave. I'm sure Zade will help you with suggestions. But don't think GMs will.

What does "close to you" mean? Close to where the other mobs died? Close to where your character is right now? What about people who RT around? What about people who clear mobs then leave the map? To be honest I think it's fine as it is, blues and reds spawn as a percentage, so (for example) every time a mob spawns there is a 1/100 chance it will be blue, and a 1/500 chance it will be red. Those ratios are set differently per map so it's not possible to give exact numbers as a general answer, that's just to give an idea how it works.

Yes I agree with you that running/teleporting around looking for blues and reds while someone else is clearing is similar to stealing a boss, that's why when I'm gold hunting and I see someone who appears to be doing that, I explain to them the issue once, if they continue then I make them leave. I think a few people went in a huff about this before, but all you need to do is continue to clear mobs the same as I do and you're fine, pull your weight and don't be a dick = no problem please continue.

"if they continue then I make them leave"

Zade my man :highly_amused::highly_amused:

- - - Updated - - -

"i don´t get involved with wars or pk" Change of play :encouragement:

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies, I didn't know any of that,I thought blues and reds just r/s'd after a certain time.

Does killing a boss help the r/s of these mobs?

Guess I'm clearing Lanes from now on.

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies, I didn't know any of that,I thought blues and reds just r/s'd after a certain time.

Does killing a boss help the r/s of these mobs?

Guess I'm clearing Lanes from now on.

Code:

Yep clear the lanes and you'll get loads of supers n few champs bud , used to love clearing there to get my gp up plus to tame 4 supers n a champ lol

What happened to all the Blue and Red mobs tonight??

Literally everywhere had none spawning tonight and on a rare occasion maybe one would spawn.

Is there a limit on how many spawn?

Spent an hour and half in Lanes and none appeared.

Same in Jungle and on Island of The Dead.

You need to stick to one room for a good few hours mate. My room of choice for supers and champs is the mountain kr. Once you done a lap and got mob count under 300 your start seeing some heavy respawns. They also drop way better than lanes.

well the reds/blues will not spawn if your not killing all the other mobs as andy said many times u have to kill all mobs to make them spawn on the next respawn

say a map of 360mobs and no red or blues ...... kill about 50 you will get 10% to get 1 blue

u kill about 200mobs u will be lucky for a good respawn of 5 blues or reds

i seen my self in maps with 145mobs can kill them all before respawn and ill get about 4 to 5 blues/reds ...... today at 1 point i got 3blues and 3reds in one spawn just from killing all :)

100% bang on, i try clear all room and wait for rs.

Back