Where is Acheron | The Legend of Mir

Where is Acheron

I am trying to amass the acheron relics I need to do armour quest for my self . The NPC points you to acheron, is there an acheron? I tried the planes of Acheron and not one piece dropped in two hours of mass killing. It seems strange that there are none dropping in that time. I already have the other bits from daily quests so am desperate to find out where I can collect the relic fragments.

Next question where is the weapon upgrade NPC for the lvl 190 weapon. I have been told its in the maze in MST, does anyone know the route please.

You were in the right place, the drop rate is low. Take a group to clear faster and maybe you can get some

Planes of archeron, they are extremely rare i was lucky to find 2 a day when hunting for them for lavadevil upgrade, keep going though youll get some 👌

Build meter, use erad weapon, etc...

I went there to farm fire/dark chips and never had any of them drop, but archeron fragments rained from the sky for me.

Keep in mind I was there 2 to 3 hours a day for days and using drop pot also.

I'm starting to believe some toons have different types of luck in regards to what drops for them.

I've found the best way is to just go there, drop and exp pot on then just make your way through, its laborious but eventually you will get there, I need the same relics for my wep so i know how frustrating the rates can be lol. they drop from Ogre Warriors and Fighters btw

I have managed to get enough for the first upgrade and now I need a glowing relic for the next one. I take it that this is three acheron relics together.

Does anyone know please.

Back