What have I missed? | The Legend of Mir

What have I missed?

5starstore

So been away for a while as my PC literally blew up, been checking the forum every now n then on mobile and seen a few updates happen.
Any kind soul wanna give me an overview of what I might of missed? Be on soon to Pk u all :)

Welcome back :p

Actual game changes...
- A few bosses have been made harder, brutes in NL room are higher level so can't be confused any more, bile rooms have more mobs in them, svaltus troll king is beefed up, WT in RDD rages actually hurt now
- Andy has been messing about with drops, currently red drops are much rarer but ID much better if you're lucky enough to find one. More tweaks may happen again soon it's kinda a work in progress
- New weekly challenge sunken ship on Tuesdays 6pm

Guild politics...
- It's all a fucking mess, best just not to ask lol

Future updates...
- Big changes have been announced for soon, maybe after easter or early summer. New maps, new bosses etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh nearly forgot, gems and orbs now have a time limit on them. Gems 48hrs, Orbs 7 days. Any you got before the changes are fine and don't have any time limit, it only applies to new drops since the update

Ooo sounds dope , so the stores of gems I've got are safe lol. Wish I saved my unis lol... cant wait to see the ship =D

Hey Zad, have you really noticed a difference in getting red drops? I didn't intend to change those rates in any way..

Welcome back

Hey Zad, have you really noticed a difference in getting red drops? I didn't intend to change those rates in any way..

Welcome back

I've been kinda lazy and not been hunting much since the changes. But I talk to a few people who say they are killing bosses constantly and get a lot less than usual.

I hope to get back to normal operation soon and can maybe confirm a bit better, I understand 2nd hand debug info is about as useless as a chocolate kettle

So been away for a while as my PC literally blew up, been checking the forum every now n then on mobile and seen a few updates happen.
Any kind soul wanna give me an overview of what I might of missed? Be on soon to Pk u all :)

Welcome back mate ! Hurry up :eek-new:

Welcome back Ciz, wondered where the hell u went to ha, thought you went the shops again! Still Similar PK situation although Legends have a "truce" with Goodfella's so atm it's Immortals & TheThirdDawn v the rest with legends on the side line waving their pom poms.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back

I've not noticed a change in the red uni, still get quite a few. Then again 160 perk + drop pot probably has a helping hand with that.

Welcome back Ciz, wondered where the hell u went to ha, thought you went the shops again! Still Similar PK situation although Legends have a "truce" with Goodfella's so atm it's Immortals & TheThirdDawn v the rest with legends on the side line waving their pom poms.

Lol and over again LOL - True but not true, dont blame everyone in Legends :barbershop_quartet_:barbershop_quartet_

- - - Updated - - -

Lol and over again LOL - True but not true, dont blame everyone in Legends :barbershop_quartet_:barbershop_quartet_

- - - Updated - - -

True and true you mean haha... I'm not blaming anyone in legends for anything? Don't know where you came to that conclusion. Was just stating a fact :)

Haha yes sort of :)

Alan and Karter make agreement that fellas and legends will not interfere in each others walls and will stay our each other's way in wars. Immortals and ThirdDawn are allied with Legends and like to fight GF but Legends cannot help them because of this agreement. Outside of wars there is no peace so nothing really changed, agreement only affects wars because constantly fighting each other and neither side really gains anything is just a waste of time.

To add a point, that many of Legends (myself included) didn't want this agreement, but we respect the instructions to back off from our leader

Last edited:
Haha yes sort of :)
Outside of wars there is no peace so nothing really changed.

Funny you say that, I remember a few occasions now we have been fighting GF asked for back up from our allies, ThirdDawn respond straight away yet Legends are nowhere to be seen and quote this "truce".

Welcome bk :) scorp done alot and for first time ever i got a Uni item from a red. ID was ok but holy on a warr item so nice salv

Funny you say that, I remember a few occasions now we have been fighting GF asked for back up from our allies, ThirdDawn respond straight away yet Legends are nowhere to be seen and quote this "truce".

You joking... myself and one other even left our guild to help at wall fight. Last time when TTD got ww me and hyp helped without leaving guild. Popcorn helped also. All in Legends. That dont count ?

And a fact from my point of view. We helped you hold it so you got it couse before you all fight outisde castle. If it wasnt for our help you be without wall.. but ok. We dont help. Get your facts right

Sorry i noticed u not in TTD :) dont mind me

Last edited:
You joking... myself and one other even left our guild to help at wall fight. Last time when TTD got ww me and hyp helped without leaving guild. Popcorn helped also. All in Legends. That dont count ?

And a fact from my point of view. We helped you hold it so you got it couse before you all fight outisde castle. If it wasnt for our help you be without wall.. but ok. We dont help. Get your facts right

Yup true, kong and hyp did help us take ww :)
And immortals helped :)

Lol yeah there was 1 or 2 from legends that helped appreciated it just as we appreciated the help from immortals however some were fighting outside the castle to keep their attention and scout for incoming people I for one was giving instruction in ttd guild chat as I needed to relog for rev reset so kept leaving grp.....

So if you don't remember something then it didn't happen? Okay cool story

So if you don't remember something then it didn't happen? Okay cool story

Nah thats not quite right, when we originally went for our first wall, (GY) just before the war actually started we was told by Lordgye the legends cant help due to agreement made GF. And we fighted war whit immortals helping us.

Nah thats not quite right, when we originally went for our first wall, (GY) just before the war actually started we was told by Lordgye the legends cant help due to agreement made GF. And we fighted war whit immortals helping us.

You and "mamoset" (still not sure who that actually is) seem to be talking about different things.

What you've said is correct, but is not what mamoset or me were talking about, as far as I can tell.

Back