What has happened to drops? | The Legend of Mir

What has happened to drops?

forgotten1

What has happened to drop rates since the last event?

Noticed that especially on the Island reds drop rarely now a gem as for an item...... drops are definitely smaller and of less value.

I have asked others who agree that all drops seem to have been reduced since the last event and update following that.

Iv definitly noticed a gem change in drops but is there a small chance the drops were better and more as more ppl were 160+ running around with the buff and now the cap is 165+ its a knock on effect?

Iv definitly noticed a gem change in drops but is there a small chance the drops were better and more as more ppl were 160+ running around with the buff and now the cap is 165+ its a knock on effect?

I think the gem drops where lowered when he made it a 50% chance for them to orb, I may be wrong though

Maybe limited to set number in game at any one time. Feels like less dropping in halls of agony.

Would be interesting to see a reply from Scorpion for this. Definitely a drop in the size and quality of drops.
Supers on the island are without any items at all. No I dont expect one every time but none drop in any and I have killed a lot lately. Might rarely get a gem or a rage potion that's it.

There's been no sweeping changes. What you are probably noticing are the effects of you out-levelling the regions. There are certain bonuses when you are in the right level bracket

There's been no sweeping changes. What you are probably noticing are the effects of you out-levelling the regions. There are certain bonuses when you are in the right level bracket

I have not noticed any change. Still not getting any drop of value :)

AH have alot of designs and essence for sale. Myself have a few that no one buys.
I even see 160+ items in AH and stalls. Essence and designs of em also.
The big books for example slice droped what , like three four times last week..
I can even bet my sour arse that alot of ppl have store full of essence and designs = alot have droped.

My personal complain Scorp is. U missed drop files on my carracter totaly. Please fix it ;)

Back