What are some good ways of making gold ingame? Im at uni so I cant afford GG | The Legend of Mir

What are some good ways of making gold ingame? Im at uni so I cant afford GG

Ive just saved so I can finally buy a crystal slayer but now I am broke again and I cant even afford to buy spells so people can PK me really easily :((

Well done on saving up what you have done so far :)

To make gg you of course need to sell things, you can either camp bosses and try to get drops that way that you can sell or trade for the things you need, or you can collect drops while you're levelling and sell them for gold to sell gold bars for gg.

The flowers etc. that drop a lot from normal mobs (you can get masses of these anywhere, and even more in the GP caves) you can sell to shop for 30-50k a pop. Collect a full bag of those doesn't take long, and you'll make over 1 mill selling a bagful to npc. That's a very common way people make gold at the moment

You may not make much experience there, but runs through Sunken Temple collecting full bags of rare red flowers can easily net you around 500k at a time. There are also the bosses that might drop some good red items to sell.

Back