Question - What am I suppposed to be doing now? | The Legend of Mir

Question What am I suppposed to be doing now?

I've done the majority of the start quests and i'm level 98. Thanks to some friendly folk i have some kit up to 120 odd.

My main issue now is knowing where i can go and what bosses i can kill. I know the basics from old 1.9 ledu but a lot of this is new and even the maps that are the same have different mobs/levels than what i remember.

Also, does the WoomaHeart come from normal WT or a different incarnation that i haven't met yet?

What are the IWT Heart etc used for? I thought was for WTK but apparnetly not.

Thanks for any input.

I've been using the excel guide thing from the arcadia forum thats helped me a lot i've discovered more that i can do. Found where to get WTK too just need a wt heart that apparently does come from normal wt.

where im lost now is the reborn quest. ive completed the first lot of quests and im 110. it appears that i need a team so i guess im never completing that quest and progressing now?

I've been using the excel guide thing from the arcadia forum thats helped me a lot i've discovered more that i can do. Found where to get WTK too just need a wt heart that apparently does come from normal wt.

where im lost now is the reborn quest. ive completed the first lot of quests and im 110. it appears that i need a team so i guess im never completing that quest and progressing now?
Progressing now i'll explain in game and ill show you, its hard to say in text but since im a warrior i will show u how to do it the best way

To be honest mate might be better leaving p69 and make a char on Arcadia more people active there and willing to help you progress with group hunts etc also I believe it also has more quests and stuff to help you .

Arcadia and p69 are both dead, anyway there's loads to do on both servers if u aint maxed, We've been helping him on p69

He's progressing quite quickly

Arcadia and p69 are both dead, anyway there's loads to do on both servers if u aint maxed, We've been helping him on p69

He's progressing quite quickly
P69 don’t even have 10 players active at the best of times also like I said much more to do on Arcadia then p69 it has very limited updates now. I think your enjoy the game more if you was to switch to Arcadia tbh your get to the same lvl in no time either I’ll happily take you

P69 don’t even have 10 players active at the best of times also like I said much more to do on Arcadia then p69 it has very limited updates now. I think your enjoy the game more if you was to switch to Arcadia tbh your get to the same lvl in no time either I’ll happily take you
Hey not everyone likes a busy p2w server like arcadia, some prefer quietness and f2p p69 or rise of the archons

Again mate like i say I’d make a char on Arcadia there’s only so much you can progress in p69 now

Arcadia there’s plenty of caves for you to hunt much more newer kits items etc more quests but ultimately it’s up to you tbh mate if your worrying about losing the progress you made on p69 don’t stress I could get you 120 within a day without doubt .

Hey not everyone likes a busy p2w server like arcadia, some prefer quietness and f2p p69 or rise of the archons
He’s problem is progressing in game and as you well know because you joined Arcadia there’s only so much you can do on p69 now like very limited compared to Arcadia.
I’m pretty sure p69 don’t even have cele items ? All that’s going to happen he hit max lvl with kit that’s much lower than that and get bored and probly stop playing cos there nothing more to do . If you want to play for a while and have plenty of things to then Arcadia defo better then p69 .

He’s problem is progressing in game and as you well know because you joined Arcadia there’s only so much you can do on p69 now like very limited compared to Arcadia.
I’m pretty sure p69 don’t even have cele items ? All that’s going to happen he hit max lvl with kit that’s much lower than that and get bored and probly stop playing cos there nothing more to do . If you want to play for a while and have plenty of things to then Arcadia defo better then p69 .
p69 max gear is holycrystal but its so rare that ive been farming them for 2 years and still havent found wep and armour, it will take him a loooong while to complete p69

Also nobody is max lvl on p69 yet :D

p69 max gear is holycrystal but its so rare that ive been farming them for 2 years and still havent found wep and armour, it will take him a loooong while to complete p69

Also nobody is max lvl on p69 yet :D
lol i remember i got the HCarmour about 6 years ago and salvaged it..... :(

Back