were are all the blues/reds mobs | The Legend of Mir

were are all the blues/reds mobs

wicksey

has rs rate changed? city 4th over an hour no colours? same on isles and lakes …. so I went tomb of dead unlucky again bah.....
maybe just unlucky but don't seem a lot atm..
best wishes
please put more colours in....
TaoLoaf

i think there is a system in the way these blue and reds spawns... you have to kill the one thats already spawned before a new one can spawn... or there is a set number of blues or reds that can exist in the game.. something along that line.. maybe some1 can clarify?

i think there is a system in the way these blue and reds spawns... you have to kill the one thats already spawned before a new one can spawn... or there is a set number of blues or reds that can exist in the game.. something along that line.. maybe some1 can clarify?

My own logic say it are something like...

There are X mobs in the map- red and Blue spawn randomly but efter a timer. If no mobs get killed in the map (and all blue and red already been killed) they cant spawn. = Kill normal mobs and they Will spawn again.
Just a guess but i dont Think they spawn if there already are full with mobs on the map.
Sry for half shit English.. and i Only guessing

Kongen is right. They spawn at a random rate. If that rate is 1/100 then in a full respawn of a 500 monster cave would give 5 supers.

The "issue" here is that when players run through and cherry-pick the supers, there is then only a respawn of 5 monsters, and thus a 1/20 chance one of them will be super.

This won't be changed. It is an effort-reward driven feature as opposed to, for example, bosses that spawn regardless of any input effort

Kongen is right. They spawn at a random rate. If that rate is 1/100 then in a full respawn of a 500 monster cave would give 5 supers.

The "issue" here is that when players run through and cherry-pick the supers, there is then only a respawn of 5 monsters, and thus a 1/20 chance one of them will be super.

This won't be changed. It is an effort-reward driven feature as opposed to, for example, bosses that spawn regardless of any input effort

Woot woot- "Kong" is right! :loyal:

I see thank you for reply. So if an area like lakes or isles has say 125 mobs on floors I would only get a return of 1 blue per floor. So to have any chance of keeping guild points even I have to grind in a lower exp cave with higher mob volume.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

I see thank you for reply. So if an area like lakes or isles has say 125 mobs on floors I would only get a return of 1 blue per floor. So to have any chance of keeping guild points even I have to grind in a lower exp cave with higher mob volume.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

His value of 1 in 100 was an example for the sake of explaining the system. He is not giving any clues about what the actual rate is. And it's likely to be different rates for each cave/floor.

Only way to know is to try different places out and experiment

Back