Feature Request - Weekly events. | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Weekly events.

w17013429

Is there any chance we could get at least one event during the week that runs in the daytime instead of the evening?

I know most people play after school/work but for people who work most evenings it's impossible to get into these events.

Thanks

Is there any chance we could get at least one event during the week that runs in the daytime instead of the evening?

I know most people play after school/work but for people who work most evenings it's impossible to get into these events.

Thanks
Not a bad suggestion, I know it's not in the week but have you given diablo a go on a Saturday? Think the reason being at 6 pm in the evening is because most common jobs people have is 9-5 making 6 pm a sort of sweet spot when most people are logging in

Be nice to move Diablo the Saturday 1 to Sunday afternoon as you have yims Saturday
That way if you work Saturdays you have an event thing on a Sunday

Be nice to move Diablo the Saturday 1 to Sunday afternoon as you have yims Saturday
That way if you work Saturdays you have an event thing on a Sunday
Think the only reason none are on a Sunday is because you have last man standing, then sabuk wall ( when people war) which is 2 hours long . Meaning who ever owns subak would have to miss that weekend challenge due to defending Castle, unless it was early in the day

Think Diablo is like 14.00 server time so I would thought it wouldn’t clash with other stuff but get your point

Back