Wars | The Legend of Mir

Wars

The wars will be on today!!! But.. they will not be available on the castle page!!!

Good Luck brothas and sistas...

ShadowLegend

5 immortals vs Arcadia!!!

And immortals win a castle..... well done chaps.

LoL Ya it was boring war tbh.
And Ya, they got the castles where the owner wasnt online :)

- - - Updated - - -

Still, amazing players 5star+ Nerd playes well together

Think after time extends it’s bugged, no1 was in arc room yday bar a few noto, couldn’t reclaim checked everywhere and small rooms.. odd

Think after time extends it’s bugged, no1 was in arc room yday bar a few noto, couldn’t reclaim checked everywhere and small rooms.. odd

You already held it and won it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Walking into an empty castle when the defenders are offline of course you're going to win it

The castle that changed hands was previously held by KissMyBooty, there was no members from that guild online to take it back, so nobody bothered to go there and try to fight over nothing

Ahh I get it.

Alliance are not balanced. @azze you need break some alliance in order to balance the fights, Mongols and Dragons have plenty active members and they can protect them selfs right? @zad & @oliv.....

Ahh I get it.

Alliance are not balanced. @azze you need break some alliance in order to balance the fights, Mongols and Dragons have plenty active members and they can protect them selfs right? @zad & @oliv.....

There is 2 players from Mongols, wicca and griphook, I mean we said that to u guys when u outnumbered us by a lot, shoe’s on the other foot now, can’t really do anything unless something fucks up

Back