Wars, ideas for changes? | The Legend of Mir

Wars, ideas for changes?

Alsiral

Contributor
Feel free to add ideas to sensible changes to wars:

Change the time for a couple of the walls. One for Say 11am one for 5pm and the rest for 8pm

War event for SW from time to time. double player drops event, winning guild gets few gold chests added to guild funds

Just ideas, no need to flame ;)

We need Bloodlust to work when using FireFrenzy and FrostFrenzy, Wizz and tao have a distinct advantage over Warriors with mass attack! Im bored of Warrior to be honest, Cant stand wiz and Tao slightly more complicated.

We need Bloodlust to work when using FireFrenzy and FrostFrenzy, Wizz and tao have a distinct advantage over Warriors with mass attack! Im bored of Warrior to be honest, Cant stand wiz and Tao slightly more complicated.

I think you're on the wrong thread :p He was talking about wars, not warriors lol

I don't see the 5v5 idea improving anything, but I do like the idea of restricting entry to guilds who are actually involved in the war (and their allies)

maybe have 1 castle like WW that can only be warred by guilds that are under a certain lvl to encourage some pvp among the lower lvls

Amen! It's shit that only crosshalfmoon activates bloodlust, wtf why?! I've had to switch to crosshalfmoon for leveling because of how OP it is compared to literally everything else.

Add bloodlust to all frenzies, Just do itttttt!!

Back