Wars and Acc | The Legend of Mir

Wars and Acc

Do Warriors have an accuracy cap? I hear more then 18 attack speed is a waste but was interested to know if accuracy has a cap

Depends on the target Agility. If you Accuracy is greater than the target's Agility then you will always* land hits

*Unless there are other factors

Depends on the target Agility. If you Accuracy is greater than the target's Agility then you will always* land hits

*Unless there are other factors

Mobs in Crystal have a high agility stat? Quite regularly ill swing 3/4 times using fire thrust/flamesword/blaze and they won't register hits, yet using Tdb I'll hit every time. Don't know if anyone else has this experience?

Mobs in Crystal have a high agility stat? Quite regularly ill swing 3/4 times using fire thrust/flamesword/blaze and they won't register hits, yet using Tdb I'll hit every time. Don't know if anyone else has this experience?

Looks like you need more acc bud :)

Some of those other factors Scorpian is referring to can include the target's resistances. Referring to the example above, TDB ignores x% of a target's resistances which, when coupled with Acc makes a nice little bonus. AC will negate damage from physical attacks and if high enough, can prevent damage altogether.

I'll give you a recent example, albeit rather extreme, my character has DC somewhere in the thousands and I was hitting a target that had only 400 AC round abouts (not sure about the agility without checking it). Most of my attacks would miss as I didn't have much Acc (around 30-40 I'd say at a guess?).

I ran through the basic stats in this thread: https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/43529-Guide-Item-Attributes

In short:
AC counters DC.
AMC counters MC & SC.
Agil counters Acc.

Like Scorpian said though, there are other factors that affect this.

Back