Warrior Help | The Legend of Mir

Warrior Help

Skelleh

Newby
Hi all,

I have a couple of mates who have returned to Mir after a very long time, they both have created warriors, however I'm not very experienced with playing as a warr so couldn't tell you where to start.

What element should they be looking to focus on Fire - ice - lightning - dark damage etc or just DC?

Kit - they are both reaching level 120+ I haven't got a clue what they should be wearing and what weap is good to use.

also looking for some of the noobie warr skill from level 70 onwards, haven't go the foggiest where most skills drop these days.

any help would be most appreciated.

thanks

From experience, I've found it's good to focus on fire and dark damage primarily for that extra burst damage from spells like Blazing/FlameSword and TDB. If they come across a bit of ice damage on their kit too that's not a bad thing neither as it's good for frost frenzy, though not an element I would go out of my way to get. Late game I see warriors tend to focus more on stacking DC which of course just benefits everything really. But realistically good damage is no use if you can't hit anything so stacking a good amount of Acc with some attack speed works wonders. If they're able to max out their critical hit % as well it makes a big difference. At 120, I was using a legendary mace which has decent DC, speed and accuracy and is pretty easy to crit up and upgrade, bet they can pick them up from AH for next to nothing these days. The item guide in the link below has a list of all items up to lvl 135 if they want to gage out what to be wearing at what level, it will give them an idea.

Warrior spells post 70 I don't have any spare but if you get them to have a look through the items & spells section on where to find these spells. Gives a few ideas where to be looking but tell them just to hunt bosses near the lvl of the spells they want and keep trying. There's a boss hunting guide on there as well if they get stuck where to find them.

https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/th...Items-amp-Spells-Taming-Making-Money-and-more!

Last edited:
Low level I'd ignore everything other than stacking ice damage and getting frost frenzy. As you progress into late game stack all dc. Most spells stack just aswell from dc as they will from fire/dark.

early days (upto 160) go all out dark damage as your element and ignore everything else. Fire damage is only useful for pk at low level, if you test ur dps over 20 seconds on a training mob you will realise this very fast. Ice can only be used for frost frenzy and if that's all you have ambitions to use, your 100% missing the point of playing a warr and what the class has to offer.

For your best single attack spell tdb u need DD and it also is needed for chm ur most important multi hit spell. Its also dirt cheap when when it comes to runes. long story short, stack DD =p

In terms of early life goals, twin drake blade is a skill you must get!! you can buy from gg shop of hunt zuma dungeon for it. Honestly the spell is a game changer. after that bloodlust is you next "must have". All spells tend to drop in places where the mobs are the similar level as the spell its self.

For kit, just use what ever drops in the places your hunting and what you can find in shops. At lvl 110 you have options to start investing in Direwolf kit and at 120 Grand Kit

the guide above about making money is very useful by the way

Hi all,

I have a couple of mates who have returned to Mir after a very long time, they both have created warriors, however I'm not very experienced with playing as a warr so couldn't tell you where to start.

What element should they be looking to focus on Fire - ice - lightning - dark damage etc or just DC?

Kit - they are both reaching level 120+ I haven't got a clue what they should be wearing and what weap is good to use.

also looking for some of the noobie warr skill from level 70 onwards, haven't go the foggiest where most skills drop these days.

any help would be most appreciated.

thanks

Dont mather untill you 140+ atleast. Dont bother of kit. Take what you can get and have fun. Test shit out.

When high lvl mix up DD DC PA and defence stats from crafting! Buy GG and buy the best kit in gameshop can offer + best rev and para ring. A crit dc ring also needed!

Only be happy when you craft them to art items or get pa+2 with nice defence or DD 8+ on it. And again! Dont neglect defens stats/ fire resistance.

GL :)

Back