Warrior guide | The Legend of Mir

Warrior guide

hiya all, looking at the wizard guide its really good and helps. I was wondering if anyone could do one for a warrior and even tao please.
Thanks!

Warrior guide don’t exist cos they not warrior anymore. More like ummm a Scarcrow from Border Town running around to leach on people’s death drop. So yea no guide mate just start a wiz/tao and you will thank me down the line UNLESS Andy brings warriors to its original status :)

Warrior guide don’t exist cos they not warrior anymore. More like ummm a Scarcrow from Border Town running around to leach on people’s death drop. So yea no guide mate just start a wiz/tao and you will thank me down the line UNLESS Andy brings warriors to its original status :)

:( Harsh but true..

Worked my ass off getting to lvl 138 on my warr

Made a Tao and it was stronger and 10x easier then my warrior in terms of leveling at lvl 110.. so confused. I spend millions repairing my warrior by the hour. My Tao.. ha pets don't need repairing.

:( Harsh but true..

Worked my ass off getting to lvl 138 on my warr

Made a Tao and it was stronger and 10x easier then my warrior in terms of leveling at lvl 110.. so confused. I spend millions repairing my warrior by the hour. My Tao.. ha pets don't need repairing.

I'm a newish player with a lvl 143 tao and a 132 warrior and I would say the warr need lvl 120 and 30%+ fire damage till he can start mindlessly FF farming jungle/toa and other similar places and it stops being a struggle to grind. Raw damage wise though the warr does way more damage than my tao its just my tao can cheese all the content and slowly bring things down while warr has to be able to eat the damage of the thing it wants to kill so it just doesn't have the same access to content from certain lvls as other classes.

When I finally can tdb a boss to death though its a hell alot more satisfying than taoing the boss to death.

I'm a newish player with a lvl 143 tao and a 132 warrior and I would say the warr need lvl 120 and 30%+ fire damage till he can start mindlessly FF farming jungle/toa and other similar places and it stops being a struggle to grind. Raw damage wise though the warr does way more damage than my tao its just my tao can cheese all the content and slowly bring things down while warr has to be able to eat the damage of the thing it wants to kill so it just doesn't have the same access to content from certain lvls as other classes.

When I finally can tdb a boss to death though its a hell alot more satisfying than taoing the boss to death.

Yeah deffo, I build fire even though people say to go for dark dmg. It's exactly as you said, having to take the dmg which limits the content we can explore unless you permanent have a clear ring on.

The repair bills seem so unfair though, whilst were using firefrenzy on pulls our Dura gets smashed and costs a fortune. The only alternative I've found is buying no Dura pots for 6gg every 3 hours. The alternative would cost me like 6mil or more in special repairs in 3 hours.

I love the DPS on a warrior, however they need to revise the repair cost on warrior items and also provide bloodlust proc on firefrenzy and we'll be even with Taos and wizards, allowing us to access similar content at the same level.

Honestly nothing feels better than spanking a boss on war. When I hit 138ish my power spike was huge. Now at 144 I can take terror Lord and kings in kr with ease. Smash the orc bosses through 3f and Minotaur bull/Eve subs if I'm careful. For lower level or budget the FD is great. I've started to invest in PA and it's insane. Throw in my dc70 panther neck and I was in heaven. Honestly make more money on war than I do on tao or wiz just due to boss kill speed. I also spend loads of cash leveling due to dura. Tao 140 takes me 15 or so mins to clear tl kr and prolly similar for Mino bull. War takes 7-8 mins for tl kr and about the same for Mino bull. Same goes for wiz. Maybe I just haven't invest as much time or money but war deffo feels better imo.

The one thing missing tho is mass lure sustain. Can we get a bloodstorm like ability like wiz? Or can bloodlust proc maybe 5% of hits for 10% hp Regen only on mobs directly around you. Would be cheesy if it was same as wiz. Even tho theirs is pretty cheesy.

Also a side note. My kit costs around 20m to repair every 3-4 hours of hunting. I haven't repaired on my tao in weeks. It never gets hit

Last edited:
might write one up 1-150 as ive recently just done so with my warrior

doing tao at the moment

Back