Warrior class | The Legend of Mir

Warrior class

nathc90

Newby
So after being away from the server for some time (few years) I decided to start playing my warrior again lucky for me it was right before the event started, which was really good couldn't fault it I spent hours levelling and upgrading my kit and it got me back enjoying mir again, Now the event is over I'm lvl 120 I thought why not try kill some bosses solo..
Wow was I wrong I've literally been to nearly every boss within lvl 90-120 range and I can't kill barely any of them solo, they hurt way too much and i dont do anywhere enough damage to them, i mean WTF is the point of being a warrior if you can't solo bosses near your lvl that's what mir was always about for me, in my opinion the class is seriously broken and needs looking at!!! Don't even get me started on taoist's they are way tpo overpowered I feel like this server is purely catered for them the fact that they poison and can leave pets to deal massive amounts of damage and drop the occasional heal is just beyond ridiculous.

Most low level bosses are too hard for the average new starter. As you progress warriors can solo a lot of bosses.

So after being away from the server for some time (few years) I decided to start playing my warrior again lucky for me it was right before the event started, which was really good couldn't fault it I spent hours levelling and upgrading my kit and it got me back enjoying mir again, Now the event is over I'm lvl 120 I thought why not try kill some bosses solo..
Wow was I wrong I've literally been to nearly every boss within lvl 90-120 range and I can't kill barely any of them solo, they hurt way too much and i dont do anywhere enough damage to them, i mean WTF is the point of being a warrior if you can't solo bosses near your lvl that's what mir was always about for me, in my opinion the class is seriously broken and needs looking at!!! Don't even get me started on taoist's they are way tpo overpowered I feel like this server is purely catered for them the fact that they poison and can leave pets to deal massive amounts of damage and drop the occasional heal is just beyond ridiculous.

What is your kit like? If you do not have sufficient attack speed & some dark/fire damage then fix that first.
Do you have spells such as TwinDrakeBlade, TwinDrakeFire, Bloodlust, Berserk, Prot/Dam Field, BlazingSword, ChillingSword... if you are missing any of these then that is what can also play a factor in you not being able to kill bosses in the level 90-120 range.
Which bosses are you hunting? Some are harder than others but have the chance of dropping better, pointless trying to solo SvaltusTroll at 120 for example.

Failing this, put on a clear ring, go to NagaRuins and kill the Rogues & Witches, ignore brutes as they take a while to kill, you will soon fly up the levels.

You also need a pet to take on few hits for you as well. Either khazard or Saleem spider would be a good choice for 110-140ish

Can you solo Tyrant in Phoenix oasis > darkwood yet?

Last edited:
Sounds like you need to get better kit and skills. My 148 warrior can kill a bile demon (150+ boss) faster than my 168 wiz. So on that basis I'd argue against your claim that warriors are useless for bosses

I'm honestly going to say you need to spend alot of time investing in skills, kit and pets. Until 110 I had to use my tao (15 lvls below) to handle alot of bosses near my level. Even now at 130 I have a hard time unless I'm lucky with things like the butcher. Stick to whats reasonably hard but not impossible. I made decent gains off Emp serpent/super mutant hybrid and even red evil lord. Honestly I feel like lower level drops could be upped. Dire wolf/grand shouldn't be as expensive as it is when crystal+ seems to be pretty abundant. So much so that there seems to be more items of that tier than players to use them.

As a warrior if you don't have certain skills your going to struggle big time. blazing sword/berserk/tdb are an obvious necessity same as the hp stealing skill. My one wish for wars is that our hp steal would work on fire frenzy/frost frenzy. Mass mob leveling is a wars bread and butter but unless you have the kit you have to be incredibly careful in lures. Hp regen is honestly a joke unless you invest in it heavily. Even then I haven't seen a huge difference.

totally see where your coming from as I hit the same problem when I 1st started the server and started with warrior then I jumped to wiz and everything was so much easyer , but this was mainly down to me not known anything about this server and about kit and spells etc .

whats your ingame name ? when im next on ill drop you a pm and give you some advice and potentially a helpful guild to join if your going to be a reguarler player

Thanks for all of your input.. one of the main reasons that made me make this thread was because for the past three weeks I've been playing with a mate (grouped constantly) levelling and doing bosses etc he's 120 same as me but he's a tao, weve both played plenty of servers over the years, so it's been very interesting to compare the two classes seeing what mobs and bosses deal more damage to us and what we can both kill etc and the difference between the two classes is astounding they are so far apart its crazy. I cant speak for wizards but the fact that taoists my lvl can run through 90% of caves and then solo the boss is beyond a joke, where I can't even solo bosses like zt lord, the butcher, svaltus troll, tyrant, and savage evil snake and wooma taurus for example, im all for the idea of making a server thats aimed at group hunting but it makes me wonder whats the actual point of warriors when they aren't needed... As for my kit goes ive pretty much the best kit I can get for my lvl roughly 600dc most items magic/epic at least could do with a little more a speed but nothing that would affect it enough. As for skills the only ones im missing is berserk and bloodlust everything else lvl 3 i might be wrong but seriously doubt that having both would make a big enough difference that I could solo the bosses I can't now. What I'm finding more than anything is the amount of damage I take not what I can give out, warriors are meant to be tanks yet at the minute I feel like a glass cannon so many mobs hit with high DC and amc on the warrior kit is shocking so when it is magic still the same outcome it's a vicious cycle. I hope I'm wrong and there's a turning point where it gets a lot easier but doesn't feel like it's anytime soon but at the minute it's so frustrating.

Thanks for all of your input.. one of the main reasons that made me make this thread was because for the past three weeks I've been playing with a mate (grouped constantly) levelling and doing bosses etc he's 120 same as me but he's a tao, weve both played plenty of servers over the years, so it's been very interesting to compare the two classes seeing what mobs and bosses deal more damage to us and what we can both kill etc and the difference between the two classes is astounding they are so far apart its crazy. I cant speak for wizards but the fact that taoists my lvl can run through 90% of caves and then solo the boss is beyond a joke, where I can't even solo bosses like zt lord, the butcher, svaltus troll, tyrant, and savage evil snake and wooma taurus for example, im all for the idea of making a server thats aimed at group hunting but it makes me wonder whats the actual point of warriors when they aren't needed... As for my kit goes ive pretty much the best kit I can get for my lvl roughly 600dc most items magic/epic at least could do with a little more a speed but nothing that would affect it enough. As for skills the only ones im missing is berserk and bloodlust everything else lvl 3 i might be wrong but seriously doubt that having both would make a big enough difference that I could solo the bosses I can't now. What I'm finding more than anything is the amount of damage I take not what I can give out, warriors are meant to be tanks yet at the minute I feel like a glass cannon so many mobs hit with high DC and amc on the warrior kit is shocking so when it is magic still the same outcome it's a vicious cycle. I hope I'm wrong and there's a turning point where it gets a lot easier but doesn't feel like it's anytime soon but at the minute it's so frustrating.

I think you're expecting a bit much to kill troll, swt, butcher anyway.. troll has very very good drop files.
Berserk and Bloodlust will absolutely be a game changer for you, berserk adds attack speed & accuracy, bloodlust is a random leech of hp now and again you will rev and die a lot less when you get this skill trust me

- - - Updated - - -

Just to add like somebody said an arcamon will help you out dearly too. A spittingspider feed it until it becomes saleemspider. Or a giantspiderfrog feed until it becomes a khazard. Be careful not to make your pet a higher level than you are or you wont be able to spawn it until you are the same level as it.

I think you're expecting a bit much to kill troll, swt, butcher anyway.. troll has very very good drop files.
Berserk and Bloodlust will absolutely be a game changer for you, berserk adds attack speed & accuracy, bloodlust is a random leech of hp now and again you will rev and die a lot less when you get this skill trust me

- - - Updated - - -

Just to add like somebody said an arcamon will help you out dearly too. A spittingspider feed it until it becomes saleemspider. Or a giantspiderfrog feed until it becomes a khazard. Be careful not to make your pet a higher level than you are or you wont be able to spawn it until you are the same level as it.

So where do you aquire pets on a warrior class then as I've never seen an npc??

As bond said, those skills really are game changers. Speed and accuracy is very important, which berserk increases, these will cause bloodlust to proc more often (giving you instant hp regen) and will also improve how well you can keep the boss paralysed (you are using a para ring, right?)

Btw don't listen to creemy, get me ingame to join the good guys :p

So where do you aquire pets on a warrior class then as I've never seen an npc??

You can find them yourself, and level them up yourself, by finding a mob that drops them (they always run away, so keep an eye out on minimap especially for red dots moving away from you). They'll be hard to get on a warrior, but it is possible, because they are so fast. Alternatively the basic (and usually not so good) ones can be bought from a selection of shops, have a look in arcadia or woomyon. Also people often sell them in stalls or AH

A full guide/list is here
https://mirarcadia.com/guide/arcamon/

You can find them yourself, and level them up yourself, by finding a mob that drops them (they always run away, so keep an eye out on minimap especially for red dots moving away from you). They'll be hard to get on a warrior, but it is possible, because they are so fast. Alternatively the basic (and usually not so good) ones can be bought from a selection of shops, have a look in arcadia or woomyon. Also people often sell them in stalls or AH

A full guide/list is here
https://mirarcadia.com/guide/arcamon/

How do you tame them though as a warrior??

Thanks for the thread. I have to agree about Berserk and Bloodlust - both important for killing bosses.
The ASpeed and Acc from Berserk will increase your successful hits significantly, and assuming you have a para you won't get attacked much at all. If you do then Bloodlust is there to fill your tanks

As for the general class make-up, don't expect things to be too similar to other servers. There's plenty of complaints that Warriors get the raw end of the deal here but there's also still a lot of Warriors. Maybe you aren't getting quite what you expected but there's plenty to look forward to. It's rare to find someone enjoying a Taoist and soloing takes them a long time. Maybe your friend achieved things because of your help much more than you realise.

As for soloing "bosses" we tried to move away from that a long time ago. You will find most regions have at least a boss and a sub-boss with spawns around 1h/15min per 1. We want you to be able to solo the subs at level, but not the bosses. The drops are roughly the same but with different rates. Historically it was getting a bit silly with 1 player sweeping up all the bosses and leaving everyone else bored

Back