Warr A Speed cap | The Legend of Mir

Warr A Speed cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alsiral

Contributor
Are there any plans to re look at the a speed cap? 17 seems like a very old number for starters given the other nerfs warr has taken over the last 18month I think it would be nice to increase cap to 24.

What do people think?

Are there any plans to re look at the a speed cap? 17 seems like a very old number for starters given the other nerfs warr has taken over the last 18month I think it would be nice to increase cap to 24.

What do people think?

Yea if warriors get to hit 41% faster can we increase COP damage by 41% and Boreal damage by 41% too.

ty

Point taken lol

Why do orbs allow you to take ur kit higher?

You could have 11 speed on neck and 6 on weapon then you won't need any on rings. Handy if you have a lot of rings you want to swap about all the time so you don't need to add speed to all your rings

Love it when a person who had a main warrior class for years, who now chooses not to play it because other classes are way over powered compared to them, complains about requests to make them a little stronger! All about the game being fun for every one though, isn't it Dean?

Love it when a person who had a main warrior class for years, who now chooses not to play it because other classes are way over powered compared to them, complains about requests to make them a little stronger! All about the game being fun for every one though, isn't it Dean?

For someone who "doesn't play" you seem to have a lot to say about balance. I merely pointed out asking for a 41% damage increase wasn't a good idea.

So care to explain your other classes are op? Cause you have posted absolute nonsense with no support to back it up.

For someone who "doesn't play" you seem to have a lot to say about balance. I merely pointed out asking for a 41% damage increase wasn't a good idea.

So care to explain your other classes are op? Cause you have posted absolute nonsense with no support to back it up.

Did you not write on this very same forum a few months ago, that you don't play your warrior anymore as the class has fallen behind.. ?

Also your ingame activity supports my 'absolute nonsense'

You must have hardly any tissues left.

Did you not write on this very same forum a few months ago, that you don't play your warrior anymore as the class has fallen behind.. ?

Also your ingame activity supports my 'absolute nonsense'

You must have hardly any tissues left.

While you seem a little obsessed with what I post. Allow me to clear somethings up for you.

Warriors was broken. The bc sticky bug made them amazing with a 1 bang after you bc. This was removed, and bc never recovered, when you bc people walk away before the end or they hit you before you can hit them. The introduction of slice doing 500 a tick has put a new lease of life into the class, go fight darkstyle and come back and say they are weak. Coupled with yimoogi or a tiger most wizz will lose vs a good warrior.

But you obviously wouldn't know, as your not active, changes happen repeatedly.

Warrior vs wizz it's a coin flip who wins.
Tao vs warrior, tao wins
Tao vs wizz, tao wins

So ye your absolutely right I've stopped playing warrior to play a wiz. The joint second strongest class.

Or am I missing something? Would you like me to send you a tissue? Or a dick pic for your obsession with my posts?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe if you read some of scorps posts instead if mine you'd be aware of some of the changes to bc.

- - - Updated - - -

So I'm sat in work looking for a thread I made about attack speed. Turns out 2d made it because the animation looks and feels slow.

However your words in that thread was.

Retro mir ftw mate. I think warriors had it too easy for too long and they're actually more fun these days in my opinion

Now you here waffling nonsense.

Stop embarrassing your self now.

Last edited:
While you seem a little obsessed with what I post. Allow me to clear somethings up for you.

Warriors was broken. The bc sticky bug made them amazing with a 1 bang after you bc. This was removed, and bc never recovered, when you bc people walk away before the end or they hit you before you can hit them. The introduction of slice doing 500 a tick has put a new lease of life into the class, go fight darkstyle and come back and say they are weak. Coupled with yimoogi or a tiger most wizz will lose vs a good warrior.

But you obviously wouldn't know, as your not active, changes happen repeatedly.

Warrior vs wizz it's a coin flip who wins.
Tao vs warrior, tao wins
Tao vs wizz, tao wins

So ye your absolutely right I've stopped playing warrior to play a wiz. The joint second strongest class.

Or am I missing something? Would you like me to send you a tissue? Or a dick pic for your obsession with my posts?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe if you read some of scorps posts instead if mine you'd be aware of some of the changes to bc.

- - - Updated - - -

So I'm sat in work looking for a thread I made about attack speed. Turns out 2d made it because the animation looks and feels slow.

However your words in that thread was.

Now you here waffling nonsense.

Stop embarrassing your self now.

Here's the flood.

Reference that last quote you're right. I've not complained about the class, I've simply pointed out that you have in the past and now you are giving somebody lip for also saying the same thing, you have even created an wizard to play as your main and thrown money at it which other players may not have the funds or the time to do, and you've even abandoned your warrior, because you feel that they aren't as good!

So what I'm obsessed with Dean is your attempt to take the moral high ground in either situation. Flip flop, that's what you have become.

Whats up with attack speed? I don't play war because I cant bare how slow it looks like I'm attacking.

Over 20 attack speed looks like 8 attack speed, is this a bug or was it done on purpose? Feels horrible to play I don't know how anyone plays a warrior right now lol.

As you can see the name of the person who posted that.

I made a wiz, did this prevent me buying one of the first books of slice to drop? Is my warrior kit less?

I'm sorry if you feel dizzy but that's because the tables turnt, you once again spout utter nonsense about things other people have said, which are nothing to do with me.

If you must know all my life details why I stopped warrior, was because Scott was playing bigbada. So I started using wizz, then found it a completely different experience to warrior both leveling and pvp.

You attempted this with a tao didn't you not?

- - - Updated - - -

As for giving someone lip... Merely gave examples of his request on other classes. You see a 41% increase in attack speed a little stronger.... Says it all really.

I love this kind of threads. I cant help it but it makes my Days, when i home from work with sick kids, speed up abit. Keep up the good work :butterfly:

I love this kind of threads. I cant help it but it makes my Days, when i home from work with sick kids, speed up abit. Keep up the good work :butterfly:

Aye they have an element of fun to them. Seems he has a little hardon for me following me around the forum's with his nonsense.

Still waiting for his explanation on which class is op and why. And the evidence I was moaning about attack speed.

But I guess I won't see that, and just more moral high ground nonsense. See those with no argument will automatically assume you are talking down to them. Even when it is them following you around the forum's like some lonely child.

Aye attack speed on war feels terrible in my opinion, I don't think it was changed on purpose maybe a bug that went unoticed, but warrior doesn't feel fun to play for me and I played one quiet a bit on p69.

Or maybe my pc is so slow I have hit lag, who knows.

Are you commenting on two accounts, or just by coincidence that there were two replies from your shared accounts in the same minute or what?

Little bit fishy there Deany boy, I wouldn't put it past you to be as sad to bring in support when you feel threatened of looking a little silly!

Are you commenting on two accounts, or just by coincidence that there were two replies from your shared accounts in the same minute or what?

Little bit fishy there Deany boy, I wouldn't put it past you to be as sad to bring in support when you feel threatened of looking a little silly!

Yes I am..... How's that nose bleed from the sudden dizzy spell? You know when the tables turned and you realised, that you have nothing to back up the nonsense you spout?

I'm sorry you have been hurt by me playing a wiz, I'm sorry you feel the need to follow me around. Then feel so hurt when I challange you on the shit you post, when I have merely asked you to provide evidence to back it up...

The offer for a tissue or a dick pic still stands. Feel free to private message me ingame for either.

Yes I am..... How's that nose bleed from the sudden dizzy spell? You know when the tables turned and you realised, that you have nothing to back up the nonsense you spout?

I'm sorry you have been hurt by me playing a wiz, I'm sorry you feel the need to follow me around. Then feel so hurt when I challange you on the shit you post, when I have merely asked you to provide evidence to back it up...

The offer for a tissue or a dick pic still stands. Feel free to private message me ingame for either.

I stand by everything I've said lmao, you quoting posts from another account then strangely enough boasting about posting from the same account, what drugs you on?
I've no idea what you're talking about when you refer to nose bleeds and dizziness... and offering blokes on the internet dick pics and talking about erections just makes you seem like you're mentally around 12 years of age and probably insecure as hell in real life, but absolutely full of yourself online. Thank Christ for the internet or else you'd be nothing

I stand by everything I've said lmao, you quoting posts from another account then strangely enough boasting about posting from the same account, what drugs you on?
I've no idea what you're talking about when you refer to nose bleeds and dizziness... and offering blokes on the internet dick pics and talking about erections just makes you seem like you're mentally around 12 years of age and probably insecure as hell in real life, but absolutely full of yourself online. Thank Christ for the internet or else you'd be nothing
Post your proof to backup what I've said....
It's a simple request.

Down to the personal attacks, because you have nothing to back up your claims. The saying goes when you have dug your self into a hole stop digging.

Without the Internet you would be nothing..... Without the Internet I'd still be happily married working a decent paid job with 3 beautiful children..

More nonsense from your mouth, but I've come to expect little else from you to be honest.

Post your proof to backup what I've said....
It's a simple request.

Down to the personal attacks, because you have nothing to back up your claims. The saying goes when you have dug your self into a hole stop digging.

Without the Internet you would be nothing..... Without the Internet I'd still be happily married working a decent paid job with 3 beautiful children..

More nonsense from your mouth, but I've come to expect little else from you to be honest.

You've posted my proof for me, so thanks. You have complained about warriors before, and you moved to another class because of that. Which is fine Dean, you are welcome to do that, I can do the same, and have swapped and changed mostly through boredom, not for an edge. So don't start getting clever with people who might only just have a warrior and feel like it has room for improvement.

You must have a decent job being able to reply so fast, and go through forums and dig up stuff. It's my day off and I can't even be arsed to do that, or keep up with you! 9 til 5 is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back