Upgrading Bug | The Legend of Mir

Upgrading Bug

mamoset

So I have managed to upgrade my shock guard to some stats I'm happy with, however I noticed the Lightning resist had gone from +10% to -10.8%... Surely a 20.8% Drop in resist is a bit excessive haha... I seem to remember this happening with the 130 armours couple of year back, one would be +10% stat another would be a -10% and after upgrading both would be -10%. Can you have a look please scorp/warda and let me know if this is meant to happen or not as I'll have to reset if it's not a bug. Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG-20200422-WA0043.jpg
    IMG-20200422-WA0043.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 4
I suspect upgrading is too complicated to be looked at by the dev team.. as you said it's done this for years with the 130 armours, seems anything with resist 10 can clock back 20 resist which you would never see otherwise.

Spose it’s a risk u take with upgrading special hats, tbh esse n design around that lvl are common as muck (I got decent pa on a frost guard) from pretty poor esse and des that I was using to reset/use up to free up storage space

Bump, any update scorp? I know your busy event planning etc just wanna know if my only option is to reset or if its going to be fixed, Thanks.

Bump, any update scorp? I know your busy event planning etc just wanna know if my only option is to reset or if its going to be fixed, Thanks.

Probably gonna be easier to reset this and move on like dean did with his fire guard, and many have with Lucifer and uriel arms in 2016. It does not serve much of its purpose with that minus resist.. any item with a negative resistance stat was +12 resist the other day after a reboot. One would assume that was an attempt to fix this bug and it didn't quite work out.

Back