upgrade | The Legend of Mir

upgrade

wicksey

dear gm,
I have to complain.... 159 armour... clean down with very low lvl esse and design. spent loads of cash on 5 star plus esse and design for it to break. both esse and design 159 and 161,
item was 158. this is really taking the biscuit. stats above what you guide advise but its broken feel robbed. plz sort this its NOT fair players spending out this way.. its not luck its gms
way of cheating...……
most pi**ed off
TaoLoaf
ps bet 1000% no reply

dear gm,
I have to complain.... 159 armour... clean down with very low lvl esse and design. spent loads of cash on 5 star plus esse and design for it to break. both esse and design 159 and 161,
item was 158. this is really taking the biscuit. stats above what you guide advise but its broken feel robbed. plz sort this its NOT fair players spending out this way.. its not luck its gms
way of cheating...……
most pi**ed off
TaoLoaf
ps bet 1000% no reply

For a good design and high chance of not fail either have the essence or design level 7+ than the item you designing.

Always +10 level for a 158 armour. Need 163 des and ess. Or 158 des 168 ess. Seen a few cele upgrades fail at +9 which is disappointing.

Designs and Essences do not have levels, they have a mixture of stats such as Volume, Purity, Slag, Quality, Detail, Fade

Designs and Essences do not have levels, they have a mixture of stats such as Volume, Purity, Slag, Quality, Detail, Fade

Purity on essence and Detail on design equites to around the same lvl the item was salvaged no? cause thats the assumption i have had all along

dear gm,
way of cheating...……
most pi**ed off
TaoLoaf
ps bet 1000% no reply

I don’t think the gm is actually even aware of how the upgrade system works.

Back