Update | The Legend of Mir

Update

wummy

hey scorp,you already know when the Server will get the new Update?
or maybe we could get a small weekend event to get us something to do while we waiting?

maybe 50% Exp or x2 drop?

You really think the game needs another event right away?

I agree with content but tbh I don't think Arcadia is too far away from the finish line now.

You really think the game needs another event right away?

I agree with content but tbh I don't think Arcadia is too far away from the finish line now.

not a real event,just something to let me and others having fun again, rn i just log on for Loki/EM/PK/TK/MK/King OB/Gruumsh would like something rewarding,or make something that help me leveling

not a real event,just something to let me and others having fun again, rn i just log on for Loki/EM/PK/TK/MK/King OB/Gruumsh would like something rewarding,or make something that help me leveling

Fair enough, doesn't Lunar Events add exp and drop rates? I don't really know tbh just log on when I am allowed

Fair enough, doesn't Lunar Events add exp and drop rates? I don't really know tbh just log on when I am allowed

only good moons are Full Moon and new Moon, rest are kinda crap tbf
Full moon x2 supers/champs (i think always on end of month)
New moon x2 drops (at start of month but unsure)

always some exp buff like 20-30% max but thats still not that good tbh,only even that really helps at leveling is the Full moon

59 people in heroes league
5 people at hard cap

More exp is the opposite of what is needed

59 people in heroes league
5 people at hard cap

More exp is the opposite of what is needed

well,thats true,we need the new update,but if i remember the new books will be upto 184 scorp said,so a EXP event to prepare for the new books wouldnt be to bad imo.

Not far from the finish line? Oh dear, plans would suggest otherwise

lets hear it big fella!!

i keep getting tempted by my guys to try other server but i tell them no.. I aint starting all over again.. i need reasons to fight them back

Back