Unsafe zone in naga wall | The Legend of Mir

Unsafe zone in naga wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

zad48231

Leading Contributor
A few months back I lost a HC brace and some HP runes that were on a store char afk in naga wall safe zone because someone left wiz pets surrounding it and they killed the char when they untamed. I didn't moan at the time because it's one of those things, lesson learned, only leave store chars in maps with no player drops. Gideon char was on the screen at the time of death so it's a fair guess he (on a wiz) was behind it.

Now exact same thing again, Magica was teleing around all the provinces then finally conveniently decided to rest his pets surrounding "fujiwiz" which is one of Fuji's store chars. I messaged Fuji to tell him to move his char but he's probably sleeping at this time, so me and Aro are standing guard to kill the pets when they untame before they kill the store char.

Please make all safe zones "no player drop" to prevent this kind of abuse.

Thank you

Damn! fuji owes u & aro loads girl pics by doing that...he'll get the latest ones for ya for sure

A few months back I lost a HC brace and some HP runes that were on a store char afk in naga wall safe zone because someone left wiz pets surrounding it and they killed the char when they untamed. I didn't moan at the time because it's one of those things, lesson learned, only leave store chars in maps with no player drops. Gideon char was on the screen at the time of death so it's a fair guess he (on a wiz) was behind it.

Now exact same thing again, Magica was teleing around all the provinces then finally conveniently decided to rest his pets surrounding "fujiwiz" which is one of Fuji's store chars. I messaged Fuji to tell him to move his char but he's probably sleeping at this time, so me and Aro are standing guard to kill the pets when they untame before they kill the store char.

Thank you

OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Do you ever stop moaning? get a life. A real one outside of mir that is.

Have seen magica with his toad pets teleporting to arcane wall and naga wall for the last few day’s . Now I know why lol .that Gideon is a proper snake aswel . Greedy little Indian .

Have seen magica with his toad pets teleporting to arcane wall and naga wall for the last few day’s . Now I know why lol .that Gideon is a proper snake aswel . Greedy little Indian .

You have seen Magica Tele around some wrong with that? And what makes Gideon a snake? Cos he Indian? U mug your login ID is PUrE Indian mixed with curry. Your just fykin bark on forum kissing batty holes and do me a favour got the balls to tell me your in game name? I doubt it.....

Anyways back to Zed so because you saw Gideon on screen it makes him a suspect? Your a fykin joke seriously

You have seen Magica Tele around some wrong with that? And what makes Gideon a snake? Cos he Indian? U mug your login ID is PUrE Indian mixed with curry. Your just fykin bark on forum kissing batty holes and do me a favour got the balls to tell me your in game name? I doubt it.....

Anyways back to Zed so because you saw Gideon on screen it makes him a suspect? Your a fykin joke seriously

lol must of hit a nerve .

Thank you

Lol

Barely even worth responding to your lame accusations but you know what i will...

I rested my pets in safezone while i didnt need them didnt even know about the guards not working effectively in Naga till you just mentioned so yeah....

Leaving a store char afk for long duration of time???

Use your brain log the characters off....

Awaiting standard keyboard warrior response dont let me down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back