Unbanned | The Legend of Mir

Unbanned

zaid123

Newby
Hi GameMasters
My char zgn got suspended and also my friends gr8one and baloshi also our store and already we email you and contact with the legend of mir page but no reply’s can you guys please reply us and why we got suspended the reason
And we don’t know what did champo dogslayer done we just know them from p69

zgn baloshi gr8one

mmm cant remember if it was gr8one but i had one monkey hitting me while i had him parad.. noob caught me with no damage cause i was in my santa gear while hunting santas.. but i still managed to kick his arse untill i realised this noob cunt is hitting me while he is para'd// rt'd after that

Hi GameMasters
My char zgn got suspended and also my friends gr8one and baloshi also our store and already we email you and contact with the legend of mir page but no reply’s can you guys please reply us and why we got suspended the reason
And we don’t know what did champo dogslayer done we just know them from p69

zgn baloshi gr8one

I thought you was all off p69, you'll probably be banned off there too if you was involved in the fraud and rightly so if thats the case.

I thought you was all off p69, you'll probably be banned off there too if you was involved in the fraud and rightly so if thats the case.

Yoo mate I don’t know who you but I’m not with that fraud and also GameMaster is looking into and I’m sure I’ll get back

I hope you get your accounts back pal, it sucks getting banned when you haven't done anything. I'm sure it's just a precaution from Andy while he looks into the others and who was/wasn't involved.

I hope you get your accounts back pal, it sucks getting banned when you haven't done anything. I'm sure it's just a precaution from Andy while he looks into the others and who was/wasn't involved.
Thank you so much bro I wish Andy will reply me soon and get my char back

Thank you so much bro I wish Andy will reply me soon and get my char back

If u done nothing i hope you get your acc back soon. I know the feeling. I have been strippet of 1300gg + a store account of something Fuji done. And as regular customer IT SUCKS to not even get a reply from GM!! #free lanacroft

If u done nothing i hope you get your acc back soon. I know the feeling. I have been strippet of 1300gg + a store account of something Fuji done. And as regular customer IT SUCKS to not even get a reply from GM!! #free lanacroft

That’s why I’m waiting I know I don’t done anything wrong just waiting for reply’s and thank bro I’ll get back soon and join

Back