Unable to attack | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Unable to attack

Hello,

I've had this twice in the past few days now - I can't attack anything, i.e. my char will not swing her weapon. Buff skills work and so does battle charge, also I know it's not an issue with my mouse since I can click on everything else...

Both times I've realised that this had happened, it's been immediately after entering a large present grotto, so there's 60gg down the drain. I'm not expecting this to be reimbursed necessarily since I doubt there's any way to corroborate my claim - but if this bug can be looked into please?

Cheers

Baha

Back