UltraDurabilityOrb doesn't detect max | The Legend of Mir

UltraDurabilityOrb doesn't detect max

zad48231

Leading Contributor
UltraDurabilityOrb states it gives up to max +8 dura. I have an item that is +8 dura from normal, I special repaired it prior to using the orb, then used the orb and got the message "Success! 1 Dura was added to..." but no dura was added. Surely this should say item is already at max and I keep the orb to use on something else?

UltraDurabilityOrb states it gives up to max +8 dura. I have an item that is +8 dura from normal, I special repaired it prior to using the orb, then used the orb and got the message "Success! 1 Dura was added to..." but no dura was added. Surely this should say item is already at max and I keep the orb to use on something else?

The same message will pop if you use a PureduraOrb on a maxed out ring.

Has anyone ever seen the Evilslayer gems ever max out? I must have put 100 on , and they just keep failing on two different everlast pieces

Had the same with normal, pure and Ultra dura orbs. Didn't Andy explain it's to do with fractions or decimal points and we only see the whole number before any decimal point?

Had the same with normal, pure and Ultra dura orbs. Didn't Andy explain it's to do with fractions or decimal points and we only see the whole number before any decimal point?

Yes, that's why I special repaired it immediately before using the orb

Yeah it should have failed I am sure I fixed the old orb=repair issue but I will double check what happened

This is still a thing btw

ElysianRing normal dura is 6, ultra dura orb says it can go +8
It's currently at 13/13 and I special repaired it before using orb, it said success but is still 13/13, expected 13/14 which would be +8

Happens lots of time for over a year now , always says success yet dura not added , I found always happens around the plus 12 mark
If lucky some items actually drop plus dura e.g dropped dura 9 can get it to 16-17 dura
I just thought was some maxed hidden table so never bothered reporting I got few screenshots of it happening, special repairing high dura items cost more do I just thought forget it , it’s noticeable with Everlast as you can chuck dura gems marbles at it quite quick max it out then see success but nothing added

Happens lots of time for over a year now , always says success yet dura not added , I found always happens around the plus 12 mark
If lucky some items actually drop plus dura e.g dropped dura 9 can get it to 16-17 dura
I just thought was some maxed hidden table so never bothered reporting I got few screenshots of it happening, special repairing high dura items cost more do I just thought forget it , it’s noticeable with Everlast as you can chuck dura gems marbles at it quite quick max it out then see success but nothing added
Dropping added dura is the same as added anything. ie +2 pr. The base stats are not effected. You can’t use pure orbs (that go upto plus 8) and get to plus 10

Had a look into this again..

It's essentially a display error but I think there's possibly a better solution

Back