Tyrael's Last Man Standing | The Legend of Mir

Tyrael's Last Man Standing

just wondering why rev ring doest work, prot ring doesnt work, but PARA ring does?
andy plis... we all know you want warriors to be overpowered compared to other classes, but that's boring :(

just wondering why rev ring doest work, prot ring doesnt work, but PARA ring does?
andy plis... we all know you want warriors to be overpowered compared to other classes, but that's boring :(

Lol @ overpowered just of para ring...

- - - Updated - - -

Lol @ overpowered just of para ring...

I get owned of all taos with or without para if pets are all over me and tao moving.. hate fighting taos :p

they have never worked just saying never been fair but wizzy and run around fire taos have pets what dose wars have nowt but para so to be fair that is fair

The proof of the pudding is in looking at the history of the winners.

Maybe Andy has access to provide us a history, say of the last 30 winners, how many warrs, how many taos, how many wizz. Then we can use that information to decide if one class is dominating.

Looking at individual cases is meaningless because the skill and kit of the players is too much of an influencing factor.

The proof of the pudding is in looking at the history of the winners.

Maybe Andy has access to provide us a history, say of the last 30 winners, how many warrs, how many taos, how many wizz. Then we can use that information to decide if one class is dominating.

Looking at individual cases is meaningless because the skill and kit of the players is too much of an influencing factor.

Noooo to mutch things as team up and more vän be a part of who the winner are.. hard to decide just here if wars are op. As for me .. i hate fighting taos!! Rather fight a war

Regardless of what class is stronger than another. I do agree that if two selected special rings don't work in the event, why should the third?

Back