TurnUndead | The Legend of Mir

TurnUndead

badgal123p69

hey there

i think this skill needs a little work atm it is max success rate 38% can it maybe be put upto 50% i say this as am lvl 154 and i was trying to undead a mob lvl 120 and it took me 13 trys to get him ... i think that is a little unfair

and how about a MassTurnUndead for a new wizzy skill or other skill like callofphoenix but maybe with ice i think this would be a cool

hey there

i think this skill needs a little work atm it is max success rate 38% can it maybe be put upto 50% i say this as am lvl 154 and i was trying to undead a mob lvl 120 and it took me 13 trys to get him ... i think that is a little unfair

and how about a MassTurnUndead for a new wizzy skill or other skill like callofphoenix but maybe with ice i think this would be a cool

Ain't you already got mass lighting that deals a shit ton of damage to Undead mobs?

CallofFrozen would be cool, but would get abused too badly.. imagine wizards diving in BOOOOOM everyones frozen and just die instantly to all the damage and incapacity to move.

Can't see that TU is a problem at 38%. You can quite easily get 4 or 5 one hit kills in a row with it so as a wizz I think it's balanced (even if it is frustrating when you get the time where 10 or 12 TUs don't work). Mass TU? Nah Mass ice? Probably not lol

Back