TT's disappear from belt/bag | The Legend of Mir

TT's disappear from belt/bag

Nuggets

This is a weird one and I first noticed it happening a few weeks ago. Town tele's vanish when you exit a cave or map using the 'H' key or use your F key for teleport. It only happens when I've been in a cave or map for a long period of time - jumping around different towns etc doesn't cause this to happen. The strange thing is, if you have say, 1 in bag and one in belt or 2 in your bag they all disappear. No big deal, it's just odd. RT's don't disappear.

Last edited:
I will double check all old code. Before we use 'H' teleports there used to be features on NPC so they would give you a tt each time it teleported you somewhere - but that lead to tts everywhere and so the code took away all the tts you had because you only really ever need 1.. anyway no one needs a history lesson

It may also be a feature of a pvp room?

I will double check all old code. Before we use 'H' teleports there used to be features on NPC so they would give you a tt each time it teleported you somewhere - but that lead to tts everywhere and so the code took away all the tts you had because you only really ever need 1.. anyway no one needs a history lesson

It may also be a feature of a pvp room?

Well, as a test I bought 2 TT's and went in the pvp room and they vanished. I can understand 1 going but not 2? Feature or bug lol :)

This is a weird one and I first noticed it happening a few weeks ago. Town tele's vanish when you exit a cave or map using the 'H' key or use your F key for teleport. It only happens when I've been in a cave or map for a long period of time - jumping around different towns etc doesn't cause this to happen. The strange thing is, if you have say, 1 in bag and one in belt or 2 in your bag they all disappear. No big deal, it's just odd. RT's don't disappear.

I think what happened is you went to @pvp room 1 once you get teleported into the room your TT will vanish from bag no matter how many you have in bag only TT will disappear nothing else. This has been like this ever since I’ve played this server and had assumed its part of game.

Yeah it used to be useful at war to go use the healers in @pvp1 but was a mini heart attack when you realise you've now got Gideon chasing you and no tt

I suppose it was to stop people being annoying and tting to die in sz? Honestly cannot remember why this was done

I suppose it was to stop people being annoying and tting to die in sz? Honestly cannot remember why this was done

It’s perfectly fine the way I look at it is to gain something you must loose something. Your HP is low you want instant regen go pvp1 and with a click it’s done. Now you don’t just get all that for nothing you end up losing TT and this will put you in risk of like above Unknownangel said having Gideon chase you without as TT in bag.

It’s perfectly fine the way I look at it is to gain something you must loose something. Your HP is low you want instant regen go pvp1 and with a click it’s done. Now you don’t just get all that for nothing you end up losing TT and this will put you in risk of like above Unknownangel said having Gideon chase you without as TT in bag.

Happened to me many times, running into a castle with recall set on and @recallgroup already typed so I can just jump in hit enter then TT, then realise I have no TT :D I think last time I did that I lost a tele ring in bw

Happened to me many times, running into a castle with recall set on and @recallgroup already typed so I can just jump in hit enter then TT, then realise I have no TT :D I think last time I did that I lost a tele ring in bw

Oh damn that suxs, but you see the point it ended up costing you. I think he shouldn’t change it.

My opinion is it dont mather if he change. I know tt vanish in pvp so it are what it is. Love if GM focus on other things that keep the user count up

Back