Troll and Wolf Acromans.. | The Legend of Mir

Troll and Wolf Acromans..

shadow

Hello

GM any chance you can re examine these rare pets abilities? cause they dont seem to be doing what they are suppose too...

Thanks

Ive noticed that my troll is no longer freezing anything at all ? atleast the blue isnt showing so i cant tell :/

I will have a look. Not sure what's going on with the Troll really. Think its trolling us

I am not really sure what you are saying is missing / broken. I looked back a few years but can't find any changes.

Did you see a change or are you saying you were expecting more from them?

I noticed that before i left for a few weeks my troll was behaving as normal , blue'ing/freezing mobs/bosses/players. Then when i got back to game on xmas he wasnt doing anything just tanking hits basically .

I am not really sure what you are saying is missing / broken. I looked back a few years but can't find any changes.

Did you see a change or are you saying you were expecting more from them?

The Flailwolf is suppose to do 3 different hits.. the third one being stomp which is suppose to mass hit the mobs around it.

EliteTroll is suppose to mass hit and do slow with one of its attacks

but like 5star said they just do normal hits.. no special powers

I do recall the EliteTroll's slow ability, though I don't remember Flail Wolf's stomp ability ever causing a slow effect. Nothing has been changed with these two Arcamon that I'm aware of.

I do recall the EliteTroll's slow ability, though I don't remember Flail Wolf's stomp ability ever causing a slow effect. Nothing has been changed with these two Arcamon that I'm aware of.

You are right! FlailWolf only did stomp which mass hit mobs around but not slow.. only EliteTroll and tiger does slow effect, and while the slow effect works with tiger.. it doesnt with EliteTroll..

Last edited:
Alright thanks. The problem was with Freezeburn not the troll itself. Will be fixed on reboot.
Can't see a problem with FlailWolf though

I wanna be able to BUY this pets as i cant get them myself.. Never ever seen any arcmon run from me, only got pets from drop of mobs after the new pets was in game. Maybe i play to little :indecisiveness:

I wanna be able to BUY this pets as i cant get them myself.. Never ever seen any arcmon run from me, only got pets from drop of mobs after the new pets was in game. Maybe i play to little :indecisiveness:

Are you neglecting your naga lord and little brutes? :p

Back