Tremor's | The Legend of Mir

Tremor's

badgal123p69

oki maybe someone can tell me what this dam boss can drop ...... tremors i have killed him over 21 times in the last day and didnt get anything but a finegrindoil .......

and the other thing there 3 bosses am aware of when you kill you only get 1 guild build point ... that sucks as there hard to kill and are high lvls soo andy can u have a look into adding other more points to them maybe makeing them 2 points per kill / talking about the Butcher the savage terror King and Tremors

not asking for them to give the points of 5 or 6 but just asking if they can give 2 or 3 guildbuild points please :)

I've had items off tremor but it's really not anything good tbh. Was low level stuff like 120 or something

Press ctrl and target the boss, you should see what lvl it is , and guess it drops kit around that sort of lvl . I think it drops 132 items , possibly the chance of crystal too but that i think will be slim lol

Press ctrl and target the boss, you should see what lvl it is , and guess it drops kit around that sort of lvl . I think it drops 132 items , possibly the chance of crystal too but that i think will be slim lol

I can't remember specifically what items it was but I do remember being surprised that it was lower level stuff than naga champion drops.

It is a lower level boss than naga champ, and in fitting with the theme of that map it makes sense for naga champ to have higher level drops. But I think given the difficulty of tremor the drop rate (of the lower level items) should be very high

Back