Translocation issue | The Legend of Mir

Translocation issue

Wellypsw

Hi Andy,

Since reboot this morning there is now a 3 or 4 second lag before screen updates with new position, and on a couple of occasions floor items are deleted. Can you check for issues please ?

Please can you clarify both problems? I don't really know what you mean with either

Edit: Just read the title.. now I see

Last edited:
when you use this skill ur screen freezes for about 4 to 6 secons witch is not good when u have mobs about you ......... u really cant do anything once u press the skill and i hope u can look into this asap

thank you for reading this andy and everyone

Yea Same here when we use traslocation caracter freeze for 4-6 second and mobs and item and pet desappera, but if relog yuo can see al on grond and yuo can see again pet

Yeah I usually use transloc if I need to move FG, some twit lured bile off my FG so I transloced so I could put FG down again on bile and everything stopped like I had lagged for a few seconds. When I eventually moved, the bile was invisible, looked like everyone was hitting fresh air. I ran out the room and back in and it was fine. Bit of a serious problem though cos transloc is unusuable as it is

WOW use the skill and drops are gone so not fair but if u say log out works that oki but i dont want to log out on a boss after it is dead as it will give other people time to pick the drops up

would love to see this fixed asap

adding in cant log out at bosses like naga champ so logging out is a no go as u end up in town

Last edited:
Fixing this now with the reboot.

Annoyingly (and this seems to happen a lot) whoever coded this originally did it wrong and it was only working due to a bug. When I cleaned up a few things (including the bug) it broke completely.

It should be working a lot better now though but we may find other teleport type bugs

Please update the client!

Last edited:
Fixing this now with the reboot.

Annoyingly (and this seems to happen a lot) whoever coded this originally did it wrong and it was only working due to a bug. When I cleaned up a few things (including the bug) it broke completely.

It should be working a lot better now though but we may find other teleport type bugs

Please update the client!

Story of my life. I work with a massive codebase full of bugs but I daren't fix any of them for exactly this reason haha :D

Just want to say A BIG THANK YOU ANDY AND UR TEAM FOR FIXING THIS IDK IF U HAVE A TEAM HELPING BUT THANK U TO ALL THE GM'S AND GAME OWNERS :)

Back