Training Potions and Elixir | The Legend of Mir

Training Potions and Elixir

Scorpian

Administrator
Staff member
Wanted to get player thoughts on this before moving forwards..

I know the 100% Elixir was recently added, however with the increases to Resting Experience and the fact Training pots do not stack as a multiplication - do you think we should now increase the rate on these potions?

Currently the rates are +50% and +100%

I think they need to be more like +100% and +200%

Most players have a base rate of at least 300% already

I was gonna bring this up actually.. not sure about the rate but i have an issue with the prices

50% pot are 8gg
100% pot are 20gg

shouldnt you get a better deal if you decide to go for the more expensive pot?

a reasonable price for these pot would be

7gg for 50%

10gg for 100%

15gg for 160%

and 20gg for 200% plus 40% drop or gold or uni items rate

personally i dont think it's a good idea for many reasons:
1 is not respectful for people who leveled to 160 using the 100% exp pots
2 the game will become too expensive (i mean it's already almost fondamental to buy subscription montly) plus you have to spend GG everytime you want to lvl cause 200% exp bonus is too impactful
3 that will speed up the lvling too much in 1 month or so the server will be full of lvl 160 and you should raise the cap, make new items and caves again

2 the game will become too expensive (i mean it's already almost fondamental to buy subscription montly) plus you have to spend GG everytime you want to lvl cause 200% exp bonus is too impactful
3 that will speed up the lvling too much in 1 month or so the server will be full of lvl 160 and you should raise the cap, make new items and caves again

WE need exp potions full stop...

back in the old days i remember i used to go to arcades and spent really money for tokens just so i could play a game like teken 2 or metal slug or streetfighter for 5mins... the costs that you have to pay for special pots are perfectly reasonable.

- - - Updated - - -

umm can we have some longer time to edit posts GM... -_-

Last edited:

I am 149 never used an exp pot. I agree with this one. Dont make it to easy. If so everyone soon be lvl cap.

I only use exp pots when on big guild hunts to places like RDD/BDD, and only because I'd be left behind if I didn't since everyone else does.

Personally I'd be happy if there wasn't any exp pots.

Another alternative is to make them cost GP instead of GG. That way it's kinda more of a reward for active players who prefer to kill bosses etc. so they can level a bit quicker to keep up with people who don't do bosses and just grind. Better than a simple pay to win.

i disagree tbh all mmorpgs have updates that change the way the game is played for new players to what old players had experienced... its like world of warcraft the current version is far different to what it was when it first came out all games change with time thats just part of it you cant expect everything to stay the same for years on end otherwise the game will not progress and community will not grow...

I think its a good thing if u paying GG for it. What u decide to spend ur cash on is ur own and should be worth it, players like my self that dident play back in 2014 ect only knows the game for what it is today, perhaps lvls are allot more obtainable in todays MIR but saying that is that not what u gyes want? People who willing to push and obtain lvls quick to be able to start helping making the game "intresting" again and not just one guild who rules all? That was the whole point of releasing the ban of some of the players to make things intresting and fight back,so wouldent it make sence that new people who willing to put that effort in get lvled up and able to start bringing diversity n making the game intresting again? If u gonna spend GG in game on potions it should be worth it, im playing mir to be able to grow up and challenge those who whoop my ass as lower lvl, so why do u want to remove a item that further down the road bring change to the power regim in the game? I think its a good tool if u wish to buy it.

I think its a good thing if u paying GG for it. What u decide to spend ur cash on is ur own and should be worth it, players like my self that dident play back in 2014 ect only knows the game for what it is today, perhaps lvls are allot more obtainable in todays MIR but saying that is that not what u gyes want? People who willing to push and obtain lvls quick to be able to start helping making the game "intresting" again and not just one guild who rules all? That was the whole point of releasing the ban of some of the players to make things intresting and fight back,so wouldent it make sence that new people who willing to put that effort in get lvled up and able to start bringing diversity n making the game intresting again? If u gonna spend GG in game on potions it should be worth it, im playing mir to be able to grow up and challenge those who whoop my ass as lower lvl, so why do u want to remove a item that further down the road bring change to the power regim in the game? I think its a good tool if u wish to buy it.

indeed i agree, what people wish to spend their real life cash on is irrelevant considering that GG can be made in game just as easy i have spent a total of £15 on this server and i have had easily over 1k GG since i started. GG can be made without spending cash just easier to obtain with cash. seems few people want all reward without paying the price in either effort or currency... seem to shoot down any idea that may cause them issues in the long run wonder why xD

Well said

I think a large part of the mir community have become very fickle and naieve, how can you expect to get new players in and move with the times if you stuck in ways?
Who gives a s**t if someone is 160...… is there gamegold time or ingame cash any different to 100?
no seriously a lot of this forum and people moaning and complaining is all drama which I don't have time for, and if I replied like some have on numerous threads on forum I'd be quitting as obviously there selfishness and self drive is more important then the longtivity of the game and community.

let me reiterate here.... a level 100 game gold/cash/time IS THE SAME AS A 160--------end of-

the only reason high levs are crying here as its more people to challenge them or even pass them.
high levs have the advantage of being able to do things/go places/get items lower ones cant, and to remove this from them you may as well kill the game now and hand it to fag fellas on a plate.

Scorp the role you do here is an impossible one as you can not please everyone, I appreciate the time you put in and trying to make the game evolve but we do need some new blood or encourage it some how with a reward system or something, or some cheap facebook advertising.

LONG LIVE THE NOOB AND 200% EXP POT!!! WOOOOOOOO

mrs79

indeed i agree, what people wish to spend their real life cash on is irrelevant considering that GG can be made in game just as easy i have spent a total of £15 on this server and i have had easily over 1k GG since i started. GG can be made without spending cash just easier to obtain with cash. seems few people want all reward without paying the price in either effort or currency... seem to shoot down any idea that may cause them issues in the long run wonder why xD

People who allready really high lvl have the advantage to kill bosses and things i can only dream of atm, they have the gear n lvl to gain that advantage over someone thats just lvling up quickly, MIR to me is more than just a lvl, its how skillfull u are playing ur character , gear, spells, experince killing bosses, pvp and so on. We want things to move on and forward, so things dont turn "stale" ore boring as i hear mention allot, i was delighted to see that this option was put forward. And it would for sure over time stirr up things and start challangeing the balance of power, a skillfull player will always beat paperpower.

- - - Updated - - -

Well said

I think a large part of the mir community have become very fickle and naieve, how can you expect to get new players in and move with the times if you stuck in ways?
Who gives a s**t if someone is 160...… is there gamegold time or ingame cash any different to 100?
no seriously a lot of this forum and people moaning and complaining is all drama which I don't have time for, and if I replied like some have on numerous threads on forum I'd be quitting as obviously there selfishness and self drive is more important then the longtivity of the game and community.

let me reiterate here.... a level 100 game gold/cash/time IS THE SAME AS A 160--------end of-

the only reason high levs are crying here as its more people to challenge them or even pass them.
high levs have the advantage of being able to do things/go places/get items lower ones cant, and to remove this from them you may as well kill the game now and hand it to fag fellas on a plate.

Scorp the role you do here is an impossible one as you can not please everyone, I appreciate the time you put in and trying to make the game evolve but we do need some new blood or encourage it some how with a reward system or something, or some cheap facebook advertising.

LONG LIVE THE NOOB AND 200% EXP POT!!! WOOOOOOOO

mrs79

I do agree bless, scorp have his hands full but he is trying hard to please n help all. Dont think he always get the cred he deserves as running n developing a game is momentual task and if anything goes wrong hes balls on the chopping block (soz scorp) regardless what happens think u doing great! And we deffo need to exploit advertsing for mir, there is a gap in the gaming community for a game like MIR for sure its just reaching n luring them in x

When it comes to game not being balanced.. the first person you will hear from is me.. i think ii have developed a reputation in this area lol/// and atm i think everything is running smooth.. and of course there is loads of room for improvements and making the game more fun and enjoyable for ppl playing it.

Most players who play the game are decent. a lvl 150 will not go around and bully a lvl 130.. in fact they will prolly help the lower lvl guy... and i think there should be more incentives for higher lvl players to help out the lower ones.. i think this is very important as it promotes talking and chatting or getting to know new ppl, creates competition, motivation, ppl working together and as a team and so so. In turn will boost everything arcadia related. and obviously you get the odd idiots here and there that just ruins the party for everybody.. but sometimes these are the ppl that can motivate you to go work harder..

Haha im glad u noticed, grew up whit msn and all of that back in sweden, holds fond memories haha, still brushing up my old memory on all the chars i once could do lol ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Är du från Sverige ?? Haha.. trodde ingen annan svensk en mig lira.

Back