Trade merch | The Legend of Mir

Trade merch

Alsiral

Contributor
Hi,

New to server and haven’t played In a long time. Is there a trade merch around or anywhere to buy noob kit apart from shops?

Cheers

U mean auction house. Go to safe zone in any town. And click the little house in bottom right of your screen next to gamegold. Search for the item you want. There are tabs with categories which help. But be warned. Some players overprice noob kit. And the noob kit will only be used for a few levels till u get better kit.

So easy when you know how! Thank you very much!
Apart from a short spell on Mir revenge, haven’t played since euro! Seems to have grown a lot! What’s the user count like here? Any other tips or points for new player apart from the guide on the main website?

So easy when you know how! Thank you very much!
Apart from a short spell on Mir revenge, haven’t played since euro! Seems to have grown a lot! What’s the user count like here? Any other tips or points for new player apart from the guide on the main website?

Player count has dropped a bit recently, but we have high hopes for it to get back up. At peak times there's often around 100 to 120 players online. Quiet times in the morning there is sometimes less than 40, and half of those will be AFK. In general it's not too bad.

There's an NPC just north of the center of BW that gives you hints on suitable places to hunt from level 60-110 (I think). If you aren't at that stage yet, just do quests from the farmer (east of center of BW) he gives good exp rewards for his quests that will get you to 60+ very quickly. By the time you are 100 you will know most of the hunting areas and where's good for drops etc.

If you see me ingame say hi and I'll show you around a bit

Back