Help Request - toxicgas skill dosent work on my char any idea whyv?? | The Legend of Mir

Help Request toxicgas skill dosent work on my char any idea whyv??

Can you give some more detail? You have green poison bag on I assume. Which mobs specifically are you trying on? Are you sure the poison isn't working, or is it just a display bug? (some mobs don't have a green poisoned version of the graphic but Thu poison is still working)

Can you give some more detail? You have green poison bag on I assume. Which mobs specifically are you trying on? Are you sure the poison isn't working, or is it just a display bug? (some mobs don't have a green poisoned version of the graphic but Thu poison is still working)
i am useing correct posion and there some mobs i have tryed with Broly his skill work N main not also he told me that i have bugg

Which mobs? I'll go and try on same mobs with same poison as you and see what happens. Pm me ingame we can experiment

You can try this remove posion bag , then remove the skill from your bar e.g say its F4 put another skill as F4 then log out completely . log back in then assign posioning to the original key set you had e.g. F4 then equiip the posion bag...... Iknow was some wierd bugs a while back with Key assignments not registering the spell assigned.....or saving under chars local set.

skill is working prob with poisoning mobs plus those days so many bugs on server like list online offline ppl won't show correctly i have used 2 chars one shows me zade online other char shows me offline

skill is working prob with poisoning mobs plus those days so many bugs on server like list online offline ppl won't show correctly i have used 2 chars one shows me zade online other char shows me offline
That's not a bug, that's a feature that was changed and documented :p

Friends list will only show online status for mutual friends, so I must have added one of your chars, so you can see me, on your other char that I haven't added you, we can't see each other

Regards the original point of this topic, I spoke to OP ingame and he demonstrated. We went to shadow zuma 1F, I equipped the same poison bag as him, we both cast toxic gas on different mobs. On mine, it worked correctly, on his it hit the mob but didn't poison. Very strange

Back