Town Sieges. | The Legend of Mir

Town Sieges.

Well am kinda upset because my time zone is diff so 10am GMT is 5am for me and I be knocked out. And the next siege I am at work. This should have been x4 siege in 24h which would have been every 6h and every player of diff time zone would have got a piece of siege.

That's when they started, been going on all day and still going now, 11 hours after they started, plenty time for anyone in any timezone

You didn`t miss anything mate, was very poor imo and the only people that would of gained or could of handled anything worth killing was the Bigger Guilds like Imms etc..

Shame it wasnt like PB attacks, were all the mobs head towards the city, would of been more fun but also alot harder to handle..

I enjoyed the small part i played anyway. HP L :)

As a solo it was fun. A lot of bosses I had to avoid because they just hurt (Hellfly looking at you buddy) Didn't get anything drop but was fun for example to kill an Assassin out in the open plenty of space to run around and kite him.

Maybe a few minor changes but I wouldn't know what they would be to improve the event.

Overall 7/10

Back