Feature Request - tools on game shop | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request tools on game shop

Runes are basically all that’s left to hunt for.

the economy will correct it’s self but the low player count with unrealistic gg ambitions for items leads to this kinda situation

I sell hp runes L for 100gg and they sell within a day. People will pay 300 for xl nps. 600 probs not, I get that.

been able to remove runes would massively destroy the economy and kit opportunities for noobs, all those hc and other mid level armours with hp runes would be gutted and then all you do is increase the gap from the new players to the top of the server, ineffect slowing killing the server (that’s already in need of life support)

Runes are basically all that’s left to hunt for.

the economy will correct it’s self but the low player count with unrealistic gg ambitions for items leads to this kinda situation

I sell hp runes L for 100gg and they sell within a day. People will pay 300 for xl nps. 600 probs not, I get that.

been able to remove runes would massively destroy the economy and kit opportunities for noobs, all those hc and other mid level armours with hp runes would be gutted and then all you do is increase the gap from the new players to the top of the server, ineffect slowing killing the server (that’s already in need of life support)
Its catch 22 situation at the moment , AH dead old peoples cele and HC gear that may contain runes stashed away or on dead peoples accounts that left game over time , I agree runes only thing worth like hunting and saving up for your own gear , this in its self makes it even harder for new players to gear up after 150 .
If the tool then made the rune bound to account so it couldnt be sold might work .... that way you could reuse old stuff you already spent x yz on making and reuse thus making new runes in the market place become more affordable for new players etc .....

Account bound
Its catch 22 situation at the moment , AH dead old peoples cele and HC gear that may contain runes stashed away or on dead peoples accounts that left game over time , I agree runes only thing worth like hunting and saving up for your own gear , this in its self makes it even harder for new players to gear up after 150 .
If the tool then made the rune bound to account so it couldnt be sold might work .... that way you could reuse old stuff you already spent x yz on making and reuse thus making new runes in the market place become more affordable for new players etc .....
Account bound bit sounds good. Idea is welcome :)

Boooo to more account bound stuff lol. People will just remove the runes and put them on peoples items for them for a price like ultra orbs in events

Boooo to more account bound stuff lol. People will just remove the runes and put them on peoples items for them for a price like ultra orbs in events
hp runes account bound after extracting is v good idea. It won’t destroy your market of 500gg per rune

Back