Feature Request - tools on game shop | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request tools on game shop

dozzz

Newby
it will be so nice if u add a new tool that can take off or removes the runes already been added to items will be so help full as the AH so fked with high prices one hp rune cost 600gg so better to be a new tools can remove runes from items

Its been suggested before but who know when/if.

I suggested a 100gg tool to do what mythic tool does but for runes instead.

Remove all upgrades from an item and put them and the item in your bag.

Just extract the runes and make the item go back to orignal basic stat. 100GG is perfect price.

My suggestion was that like mythic. Removes all sockets from item, and put the upgrades in your bag.

Seemed reasonable enough.

I must say I would something like this but 100gg is way to cheap for it.

I think gritt (I could be wrong ) had a suggestion about it being something a little like the mythic npc pay so much gold and etc.

All these threads about the game being too hard for noobs... a tool like this would completely remove the ability for noobs to get decent kit

There's a massive load of low level kit fully runed floating around, that is being handed down and sold cheaply and gets used by new players. All that kit would immediately vanish from the market if such a tool existed, because people would buy them up just to scrap them for runes

Will never happen

I'm sorry but I wasn't handed down any of my kit as a noob and every single item was severely expensive and overpriced. Which is probably why alot of stuff is sitting on the AH right now not selling.

Atleast this way kit that had their upgrades removed will actually trickle down to those that need em, and people aren't paying 2k+ GG for upgraded cele Armour lol.

Currently Auction house is just a place where old players put their old gear that they no longer need for an overpriced price

I spoken about this on length on many a thread , yes we need a rune removal tool , I handed down loads of gear in my time yet ah never seems to have much fully done gear lvl 160 upwards unless daft prices .... I not paying 600gg for a HP xl rune simple as ....
The AH is not a viable trading place anymore its either bloated with crap or daft priced stuff ......

I spoken about this on length on many a thread , yes we need a rune removal tool , I handed down loads of gear in my time yet ah never seems to have much fully done gear lvl 160 upwards unless daft prices .... I not paying 600gg for a HP xl rune simple as ....
The AH is not a viable trading place anymore its either bloated with crap or daft priced stuff ......
It's almost as if there's one or two players with infinite gg just buying all the good stuff so nobody else can realistically get anything...

It's almost as if there's one or two players with infinite gg just buying all the good stuff so nobody else can realistically get anything...
I’m not sure tbh when I checked ah for hp runes there was 4 on there and alsrunes had some up there so unless your inferring he’s part of tht I don’t think that’s the case just drops are so poor atm.

Back