Tonights War | The Legend of Mir

Tonights War

GF to all u mofo's , was good fun , seeing myself run around fuck i look like a massive target with that arm on LOL

Think if we were faster between recalls we might of stood a wee bit of a chance but we're slow as fuck lol..

GG

Think if we were faster between recalls we might of stood a wee bit of a chance but we're slow as fuck lol..

GG

I’ll never understand, u get ready once, then u don’t have to for the whole war,

On azze I bought 2 of each rows of pots, tele + set, my pots, lasted me whole war and I handed out pots lolol

Probably the most evenly matched war in a long time. Tonight / tomorrow be more interesting with it being two castles on the line per night, if the same amount of people show up.

Yeh was interesting lol , it's the most Iv ever died at a war lol , yous did well good strong tactics

I’ll never understand, u get ready once, then u don’t have to for the whole war,

On azze I bought 2 of each rows of pots, tele + set, my pots, lasted me whole war and I handed out pots lolol

Yeh its a 10second if even run from bw when you relog for rev. Just run back let recaller group you and go again, its the only way to take the castle, but nope we were 3-4minutes per recall lol..

Yeh its a 10second if even run from bw when you relog for rev. Just run back let recaller group you and go again, its the only way to take the castle, but nope we were 3-4minutes per recall lol..

I’d have no guild if it was like that xD fuck that, can’t handle that shit lol

Back