Question - Tomb of the dead - Dead Crypt | The Legend of Mir

Question Tomb of the dead - Dead Crypt

fearnp69

Newby
i’ve been levelling in tomb of the dead a bit (lvl152 cave), anyways 2nd floor in, Tomb of the dead west. i was lvling and a zombie spawned like many on the floor do and the hole from the ground it spawned from sent me into a room - Dead Crypt! and i died (amateur)!.

Anyways it all came flooding back to me, Orginal Mir2 euro mir, in Bw mines there was a certain area we’re you waited for a zombie to spawn and the hole in the ground took you to Goul cave, now if i remember rightly for example it would only happen on a sunday and you could even wait an hour or two for a zombie to spawn in the right area!

now! does anyone know the rules on getting into dead crypt, tried again later and didn’t work.

would add a picture or two but on my phone and saying file to large

i’ve been levelling in tomb of the dead a bit (lvl152 cave), anyways 2nd floor in, Tomb of the dead west. i was lvling and a zombie spawned like many on the floor do and the hole from the ground it spawned from sent me into a room - Dead Crypt! and i died (amateur)!.

Anyways it all came flooding back to me, Orginal Mir2 euro mir, in Bw mines there was a certain area we’re you waited for a zombie to spawn and the hole in the ground took you to Goul cave, now if i remember rightly for example it would only happen on a sunday and you could even wait an hour or two for a zombie to spawn in the right area!

now! does anyone know the rules on getting into dead crypt, tried again later and didn’t work.

would add a picture or two but on my phone and saying file to large
It can happen any day mate not so sure if there’s a way you can tell if the hole in ground will take you dead crypt or not. but I believe it’s just kinda random.

It's specific coordinates, I think there's 1 or 2 holes on each floor that take you to different sized rooms. The biggest ones have bile demons in them too. I never bothered to learn exactly where they are because I'd out-levelled that area before the holes were added, but if you ask around I'm sure there will be some people who know exactly where to go

must be a certain area ish, original mir was like a small square area and aslong as it spawned in that, those zombies spawns are a bit random as you go past,

must be a certain area ish, original mir was like a small square area and aslong as it spawned in that, those zombies spawns are a bit random as you go past,
The zombie spawns are random over an area but the hole always appears in the exact same spot, so you need to kill zombies until one spawns on the right coordinates

It's specific coordinates, I think there's 1 or 2 holes on each floor that take you to different sized rooms. The biggest ones have bile demons in them too. I never bothered to learn exactly where they are because I'd out-levelled that area before the holes were added, but if you ask around I'm sure there will be some people who know exactly where to go
This sounds like fun!

This is what I like about Mir. There are levels of hidden shit everwhere.

This sounds like fun!

This is what I like about Mir. There are levels of hidden shit everwhere.

eater egg!! proper took me back to euromir getting into ghoul cave! been levelling in this cave a bit and literally went back the day after into the cave and first one that spawned and killed took me to a room! killed them all! was a blue and red mob in there!

Back