Todays Reboot | The Legend of Mir

Todays Reboot

We have been preparing the client for future releases. An important update to map rendering has been made and needs testing. This should hopefully improve performance for some players. If you notice anything unusual, let us know!

Please run Mir.exe and patch the game!

We have been preparing the client for future releases. An important update to map rendering has been made and needs testing. This should hopefully improve performance for some players. If you notice anything unusual, let us know!

Please run Mir.exe and patch the game!

ETA of up time?

Plzz can you explain how i update ? run mir.exe and update ... erm how ? x

When you install the game normally it should create a shortcut on desktop to the patch utility. You usually run this before you play the game. The file is mir.exe in your installation directory ie C:\Program Files (x86)\Legend of Mir 2

Tele ring function is broke where u click map for coords. Pls fix this ASAP it’s devastating to gameplay

This seems to have been an intermittent issue for a while, I just never bothered reporting it. It works correctly 95% of the time, but sometimes it just doesn't work at all. Sometimes going in and out a door fixes it, sometimes it doesn't. Haven't noticed any patterns in behaviour or situation that might account for it or indicate a cause

Meh..

Bored of this game now, Seems people only wana P2W from what I've read on forum.

Past 3-4 days it's taken me 20mins to get online as the client wouldn't work. When I've been online the lag has been awful that I've not been able to move.

Once I got the lag to finally stopped and I got going and to kill a boss then the lag set in again.

Reset My router,checked everything all is running fine,Even phoned sky to check and No issues both ends. Laptop/Windows is all up to date.

Back on Xbox and PS4 now.

Will probably return when Halloween event is on if it's any good (Will check forum for people talking about Halloween event)

Happy hunting all

This seems to have been an intermittent issue for a while, I just never bothered reporting it. It works correctly 95% of the time, but sometimes it just doesn't work at all. Sometimes going in and out a door fixes it, sometimes it doesn't. Haven't noticed any patterns in behaviour or situation that might account for it or indicate a cause

Yeah I had a look and it was the old map code that was doing it, albeit buggy. I didn't copy it over as I didn't think it was needed but apparently it was!
There's an update on the patcher that will allow it to work. The only downside now is that you can click on unwalkable spaces

Meh..

Bored of this game now, Seems people only wana P2W from what I've read on forum.

Past 3-4 days it's taken me 20mins to get online as the client wouldn't work. When I've been online the lag has been awful that I've not been able to move.

Once I got the lag to finally stopped and I got going and to kill a boss then the lag set in again.

Reset My router,checked everything all is running fine,Even phoned sky to check and No issues both ends. Laptop/Windows is all up to date.

Will probably return when Halloween event is on if it's any good (Will check forum for people talking about Halloween event)

Happy hunting all

If the problem was with the game then everyone would be lagging. Maybe a faulty/crushed ethernet cable between pc and router. You could run a ping to google in the background while playing and see if that drops the same time as Mir does

Meh..

Happy hunting all

As Scorp points out, if it was an issue with the game everyone would experiencing it.

Also I'm not sure what relation that has to P2W. There are some people who P2W, absolutely, and we should thank those people because their donations are what keeps all this going. Okay the people who don't P2W will be at a big disadvantage in competitive events like LMS, but for the most part it doesn't really affect you. If anything, it creates a market where people will buy rares for strong prices, allowing you a source of game gold if you hunt in places such rares might drop.

If the problem was with the game then everyone would be lagging. Maybe a faulty/crushed ethernet cable between pc and router. You could run a ping to google in the background while playing and see if that drops the same time as Mir does

Already stated I've checked everything and had everything checked.

All My cables are new, Replaced all of them recently as I like to make sure everything is working okay, so no issue there.

Not the only person experiencing it.

Just stating the obviously like everyone else does.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely no idea what ya on about Zade pal. Lol

Just posting my personal opinion about things.

Happy hunting Bud.

Already stated I've checked everything and had everything checked.

All My cables are new, Replaced all of them recently as I like to make sure everything is working okay, so no issue there.

Not the only person experiencing it.

Just stating the obviously like everyone else does.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy hunting Bud.

This is defo not server related I assure you I have zero lag issues.

Happy hunting Bud.

Your opinion is that the game is boring for you because some people choose to P2W. I was explaining why it's a good thing if a few people choose to P2W (and it is only a few people)

Saying you have no idea what I'm talking about makes the whole conversation pointless as it really wasn't a complicated point.

this telport ring prob is been here seen click and jump has been the game I find I cant use the right if I leave from arcida but if I use bw telportal I can use the ring all the time on any map maybe try using this mite help u out until fix

It's very frustrating when people are lagging and don't understand why. That's why I recommend running cmd.exe and typing in > ping google.com -t
If the ping time increases when the game lags then it is most likely a local issue.
New equipment is probably at the highest risk of being faulty. It should be tested thoroughly

Meh..

Happy hunting all

“Bla bla bla I’m shit I don’t know how to hunt and make gold/items

“Bla bla bla I’m lagging” get a new pc I’m perfectly fine you probs have a shit connection

20mins to get online? Ur pc has issues or ur network

Back