Tips fir Tao | The Legend of Mir

Tips fir Tao

Kit build is important. You would assume you build holy, but this is incorrect. Build fire/lightning or dark damage for toxic gas.

Pet stats are based on sc. So gain sc runes over soul attack runes. Toxic gas is now broken so hit a well populated hunting ground and mass lure. Toxic gas then kite around. Toxic gas will not kill your lure, so re-casting when the mobs are low will do the trick.

Attend baal and Diablo these hunts offer a huge boost to low levels on a weekly basis.

As you progress into later game, aim for fire res and health. Will become super tanky and be unkillable by most wizz as you can stand still and out heal most damage.

Ain't a step by step guide but just an idea of direction.

Kit build is important. You would assume you build holy, but this is incorrect. Build fire/lightning or dark damage for toxic gas.

Pet stats are based on sc. So gain sc runes over soul attack runes. Toxic gas is now broken so hit a well populated hunting ground and mass lure. Toxic gas then kite around. Toxic gas will not kill your lure, so re-casting when the mobs are low will do the trick.

Attend baal and Diablo these hunts offer a huge boost to low levels on a weekly basis.

As you progress into later game, aim for fire res and health. Will become super tanky and be unkillable by most wizz as you can stand still and out heal most damage.

Ain't a step by step guide but just an idea of direction.

This is pretty good advice. Wish someone had told me about the Holy thing before I spent my first year in game building up a Holy Kit.

Soul Attack is very good to have on your kit as well though.

This is pretty good advice. Wish someone had told me about the Holy thing before I spent my first year in game building up a Holy Kit.

Soul Attack is very good to have on your kit as well though.
Soul attack if rolled onto an item, however for the most part you will achieve a lot more sc from using sc 10 runes over SA.

Back