Timestones | The Legend of Mir

Timestones

Dall

Isn't it about time Timestones were changed from Prajna Temple KR to drop from other bosses? Currently there is always someone camping Prajna Temple KR and selling them in AH and making a silly amount of profit for very little work.

Considering their value for extending pots and the low lvl of the boss that drops them I personally think it would be better if they were dropped across various maps and reduce the camping....

Just a thought...

They should be made as rare as an orb and drop across all boss's.. but changing anything with timestones will affect GM's pocket.. lets see how he's gonna play this if he does

Would increase server income as the less timestones drop the more pots would be needed as Lichen doesn't extend pots as much as Timestones.

I'd support them being a general drop everywhere with similar drop rate to storm gem for example

Likely butcha camping it guy must have some amount of gold built up between selling timestones at stupid prices and all those ridiculous stalls

Thing is people buying from his stalls and buying timestones at those prices are just costing themselves gold needlessly, it's so wasteful

Paying any more than about 2 mill for a timestone simply isn't worth it, ur better off just not extending the time at all and using gg pots as they come

I'd support them being a general drop everywhere with similar drop rate to storm gem for example

Likely butcha camping it guy must have some amount of gold built up between selling timestones at stupid prices and all those ridiculous stalls

Thing is people buying from his stalls and buying timestones at those prices are just costing themselves gold needlessly, it's so wasteful

Paying any more than about 2 mill for a timestone simply isn't worth it, ur better off just not extending the time at all and using gg pots as they come

True dat,if you pay 5mil for a Time stone you you get 1 hour for 10 mil/23 GG for a goldbar, would be more worth if you just buy a new Pot, (maybe with Gold shield stamina it could be worth it tho)

NOT me Pal!

Some noob char chav called Razar! Anyone wanna own up to owning him?

WHp is going to own up to OWNING Rzar? The noob that camps Timestones 24/7???? Sells them during events on a noob in bw called jacks??

Or make them like orc stone got an expire time on it. So no 1 can store them for long time, I m sure that guy who camping, had some charc with full of time stone

Last edited:
What problem are we actually trying to solve? Just seems we are taking something away from *all players* and making it high levels only

the fact is there is allways 1 player just camping the boss dropping the timestone what people really is more bosses to drop timestones to make it far maybe make 60% of the bosses drop them at a low%

i would like the idea of Timestones got like 5% drop chance from all bosses,would be nice idea imo

What problem are we actually trying to solve? Just seems we are taking something away from *all players* and making it high levels only

To include Timestones in drops from other bosses not just MTK but at a very low rate

Back