Time hop | The Legend of Mir

Time hop

UnKnownAngel

Leading Contributor
I don't remember either anniversary dates of release of Arcadia or p69, but they have both been epic servers and deserve some recognition on the birthday of at least one of them.

We could celebrate by having a time hop event which could include scaled up old caves, like the TerrorLord from 15 years ago same old maps just mobs scaled higher.

Other places; EvilCentipede, Woomataurus, LordSauron, EvilSerpent, ZantureDemon, PrajnaTemple boss.

You could make the maps non recall, non teleport ring or scroll and fill the caves with with current high level mobs or scale up those old mobs, and the boss at the end.

One of those places, per year, on the date or on the weekend closest to the date of the servers birthday would be so cool.

I don't remember either anniversary dates of release of Arcadia or p69, but they have both been epic servers and deserve some recognition on the birthday of at least one of them.

We could celebrate by having a time hop event which could include scaled up old caves, like the TerrorLord from 15 years ago same old maps just mobs scaled higher.

Other places; EvilCentipede, Woomataurus, LordSauron, EvilSerpent, ZantureDemon, PrajnaTemple boss.

You could make the maps non recall, non teleport ring or scroll and fill the caves with with current high level mobs or scale up those old mobs, and the boss at the end.

One of those places, per year, on the date or on the weekend closest to the date of the servers birthday would be so cool.

Some of my fav p69 bosses just aren't used! Old terror temple was sick. Old ship, same with some of the more "secret" caves.

With the influx of mid and high levels now getting into rdd/bdp can be a pain. Not sure if there's a way on these files but a true instance to things like this would be nice too. Pvp/pve options of course.

I bet none of the newer players know the struggle of flood at low levels and such.

I bet mate! DarkArcher could even make a come back too, he was a solid boss back in the day. Imagine now he could have high Dark Damage, nobody is prepared for that!

Nice idea, will definitely keep it in mind.

The reason we never do birthday events is because P69 was launched in Halloween and Arcadia was launched over Easter.

Nice idea, will definitely keep it in mind.

The reason we never do birthday events is because P69 was launched in Halloween and Arcadia was launched over Easter.

That explains why those are usually the best events at that particular time of year then! You've been subliminally throwing birthday parties all this time.

Back