Thousand Sword | The Legend of Mir

Thousand Sword

hello everyone! since i collected all the spells on tao i did some tests. ThousandSword is supposed to be our strongest attack spell (and tbh the coolest one too), the result instead is that TS is probably our worst spell in term of DPS (damage per second) since the recovery time is SO slow. i think TS recovery time should be the same of all other tao spells Grants/Btiger/Exploammy/Blazingammy plus i think that the damage scaling of TS when you get ICE or HOLY dmg on kit doesnt work properly.
Plus i think we need more keys to bind spells, since i always have to change it

hello everyone! since i collected all the spells on tao i did some tests. ThousandSword is supposed to be our strongest attack spell (and tbh the coolest one too), the result instead is that TS is probably our worst spell in term of DPS (damage per second) since the recovery time is SO slow. i think TS recovery time should be the same of all other tao spells Grants/Btiger/Exploammy/Blazingammy plus i think that the damage scaling of TS when you get ICE or HOLY dmg on kit doesnt work properly.

I agree with this:

I haven't even bothered getting ThousandSword since I have heard that it is not worth bothering with. Some of the higher level wizard spells have had their cooldown times reduced so perhaps ThousandSword deserves to have it's CD reduced as well?

I don't have explosive ammy so I can't say, but even with 30%+ fire damage, blazing ammy is not as effective as grants is, even against mobs which are weak to fire - or rather the difference in damage is so miniscule that it's just easier to always use grants. I don't have extensive enough fire kit to push it over 50%+ but perhaps with that kind of increase alongside using lowerfireres then I would see a noticeable benefit in using a fire spell...

I think as a few people have reached the level 160 cap that perhaps (as much as it would be nice for a spell revamp for us lower levels) a new generation of tao damage spells are due in the springtime? Or whenever the next big update is?

hello everyone! since i collected all the spells on tao i did some tests. ThousandSword is supposed to be our strongest attack spell (and tbh the coolest one too), the result instead is that TS is probably our worst spell in term of DPS (damage per second) since the recovery time is SO slow. i think TS recovery time should be the same of all other tao spells Grants/Btiger/Exploammy/Blazingammy plus i think that the damage scaling of TS when you get ICE or HOLY dmg on kit doesn't work properly.

I'm agree as well !! TS is to slow and doesn't make real a lot of damage and the amulet the are too few,
I hope you can increase at least to 1000 because they are never enough in the long hunt while magician and warrior can last much longer in hunt.

Try grants much better skill with holy damage and tracks too. Thousand sword should track then would be fine.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Lmao. It's absolutely nuts in PvP, you can almost 1 Shot a Wizards FULL MP, in Holy Kit. It might be "Weak" against Monsters, but you have other spells for that.
Reason it has a large Cooldown, is mainly because of the statement above.

Please, Test properly. Not all spells are PVE.

Lmao. It's absolutely nuts in PvP, you can almost 1 Shot a Wizards FULL MP, in Holy Kit. It might be "Weak" against Monsters, but you have other spells for that.
Reason it has a large Cooldown, is mainly because of the statement above.

Please, Test properly. Not all spells are PVE.

Wanna try the dmg of 2 explo ammy or 2 boreal tiger on ice set? the time i need to cast 1 TS is the same of 2 normal spells

Back