Bug Report - Third Moon overwrote the Lunar event.... | The Legend of Mir

Bug Report Third Moon overwrote the Lunar event....

Gritt

Lunar event was due to end tommorow , now Third Moon has over written it and canceled the event .....

Was better than most recent events where every man and his dog could catch up to the grinders

Every man and his dog just pays for levelling services instead lol. There must be about 4 or 5 out of the top 20 who have got there entirely by their own hands and effort

Every man and his dog just pays for levelling services instead lol. There must be about 4 or 5 out of the top 20 who have got there entirely by their own hands and effort

Id say more than 5 - I could count 6 or so FB members that I could vouch have done it all on their own.

Think your find there's more then that so don't know what your talking about. Your just coming across as sad and salty throwing Indirect digs at people then wonder why people throw shade at you

Think your find there's more then that so really don't know what your talking about. Your just coming across as extremely salty

Was better than most recent events where every man and his dog could catch up to the grinders

Not sure if you are seeing this through mate.

True, lower levels may may get closer due to events but we both know that a part time player will struggle to keep within a few levels of a grinder, they will certainly never overtake given how the top end of the game is designed.

However, these players coming closer to your level all now need kit, kit that hopefully you no longer need.

I think there is a balance between top end grinding and lower level progress that Andy maintains very well. Events may speed up the progress of a lower level player somewhat, but this doesn't meant that they go straight to the top of the leader board and doesn't an active marketplace enhance your top end enjoyment?

Not sure if you are seeing this through mate.

True, lower levels may may get closer due to events but we both know that a part time player will struggle to keep within a few levels of a grinder, they will certainly never overtake given how the top end of the game is designed.

However, these players coming closer to your level all now need kit, kit that hopefully you no longer need.

I think there is a balance between top end grinding and lower level progress that Andy maintains very well. Events may speed up the progress of a lower level player somewhat, but this doesn't meant that they go straight to the top of the leader board and doesn't an active marketplace enhance your top end enjoyment?

To honest when you talk amongst the top 10, most agree it’s too easy to level. Imo when caps go up any new caves mob levels need to way down. For example at 187, full exp kit n pot you can easy do 187-188 in a week or two. I’m not saying we need together back to euro lvls of levelling but caps are getting hit to soon after rise imo

To honest when you talk amongst the top 10, most agree it’s too easy to level. Imo when caps go up any new caves mob levels need to way down. For example at 187, full exp kit n pot you can easy do 187-188 in a week or two. I’m not saying we need together back to euro lvls of levelling but caps are getting hit to soon after rise imo

183 to 188 can be done in about 300 hours outside of events, or 100 hours in events. When you've got 2 or 3 people on a char levelling it for 12-15 hours a day, it's little surprise people are hitting cap then getting bored.

I'd rather take my time and enjoy the journey, but to each their own I guess

Back